X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Marble Floors

Hi all - I hope someone can help.

I have the (seemingly) standard Spanish white marble floor throughout my property which has inevitably lost its shine over time and now needs some serious polishing (having seen my neighbour's mirror-like floor surface the other day). I know not to use anything acidic (vinegar, lemon juice) etc but have no idea what is best to use. The floor has some staining where rainwater used to creep under the front door, but that has now been stopped. There are also a couple of dull patches where wine has been spilt ( ).

So, does anyone have any recommendations of what to use, and where to get it? All suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks,

Chris.

Marble floors

Isnt there a clear varnish you can get to put over it and leaves it nice and shiny

Comentario

Hi there,

I am also asking for tips do's and don'ts for cleaning the white marble floors that most of us have. What does everyone us to keep them nice and shiny?
      Thanks,
      Magenta :P

Comentario

I was told by an undertaker that oxalic acid was the best thing to polish marble. Lemon juice or grapefruit can be used to take a stain off but must be removed quickly before they etch into the marble.

Comentario

Haven't got any stains on the floor. Was wondering if there was some sort of wax or polish that you can put on to protect it and get it back to looking nice and shiny
          Any ideas welcome

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks for the info Doc.

I might trey that, will let you know.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X