Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• for sale

hi im returning to sunny climes from the 16th april, and i am selling a golf set(without putter, driver and 7 iron but with bag and accessories) only 40 euro, also portable air con unit 25 euros if interested leave contact number and i will ring you when i get there

AIRCON NOW 18 EURO sold

CLUBS NOW 30 E

ALSO SPANISH GUITAR 30 EUROS

ALSO BOX OF BOOKS, CDS, DVDS AND ODDS AND SODS 10 EUROS

I WILL PROBABLY BE SELLING OTHER STUFF WHEN I GET THERE BUT WILL ADD THIS LATER........ALSO GOT A MOPED NEEDS NEW EXHAUST+COST OF CHANGING NAME ETC NOW 350E
    Editado por última vez por dbone49; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3491-dbone49 en , 14:01:02. Razón: things to add

portable aircon unit.

hi,i would be interested in this portable aircon unit but would like to know some information about it,is it working perfectly?how big a room will it cool? we are arriving in torrevieja on 15th april a.m. where abouts are you located? we are on the la mata side of torrevieja.please email me on..almccrindle@hotmail.com and we can keep in touch.i look forward to hearing from you,regards,rosemary.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por mac3blade Ver Mensaje
      hi,i would be interested in this portable aircon unit but would like to know some information about it,is it working perfectly?how big a room will it cool? we are arriving in torrevieja on 15th april a.m. where abouts are you located? we are on the la mata side of torrevieja.please email me on..almccrindle@hotmail.com and we can keep in touch.i look forward to hearing from you,regards,rosemary.
      hi i live at lamata back on 16th unit is about 3ft by 2ft only used about 5 times we used it at the top of stairs to cool down bedrooms and landing

Comentario

aircon unit.

hi,thanks for replying.As i stated,we will be in torrevieja the day before you arrive ,so the timing is good for both of us.we will definitely buy your aircon unit and can collect it whenever suits you.where abouts are you staying in la mata?we are in the torreblanca area and not too far from your area really.Our 'phone number when there is 666627234.when could we collect the unit?keep in touch.rosemary.

Comentario

aircon unit

hi.i have been waiting for you to contact me about the above unit but am concerned as you have listed it as being sold and i am unsure whether you mean myself or that it has actually been sold to someone else.please note our telephone number here is 666627234.please let me know one way or the other.thanks,rosemary.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X