Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• simulsat tv

In august last year myself like many others lost our tv reception due to telemicro collapse.On my return to spain three weeks ago i was surprised to find my reception had returned with more channels than i had before and i havent subscribed to any tv company since july.Can anybody explain this and how long it is likely to last?

sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por G Hurrell Ver Mensaje
      In august last year myself like many others lost our tv reception due to telemicro collapse.On my return to spain three weeks ago i was surprised to find my reception had returned with more channels than i had before and i havent subscribed to any tv company since july.Can anybody explain this and how long it is likely to last?

Simulsat are in the process of encrypting the signal and anyone who hasn't registered their viewing card by the time that happens will lose their channels. The details should be on the Simulsat infor page. When I was over their in February they were offering registration for 20 Euros and it would then be about 20 Euros a month ( can't remember the exact amount but it was 20 or just under). It's up to you how long you want to leave it before registering as we don't know when the encryption will start ( I know they didn't have that capability in February). However you don't know what the charges will be once they do encrypt and I thought it was worth it for 20 Euros and the monthly subscription ( which you'd have to pay with anyone anyway) rather than pay 6 months up front with Torresat.

Comentario

t.v. or no t.v.?

i have read all the letters regarding various ways of getting a t.v.signal and still haven't got a clue how to go about it.we had a deal with telemicro and as everyone knows that is all finished with.we were in torrevieja back in january and found life strange without any television.we called at various suppliers and were not convinced about any of them.we do not have a satelite dish ,ours is the fly swat type..can we receive t.v.using this or do we need to replace it with a dish?i am so pleased to have chanced on this forum as it is an amazing way of communicating with people like ourselves with homes in spain.i would appreciate any advice on this subject.we will be back in torre in april and hope to organise some sort of television..even the news!look forward to getting some feedback.thanks to all of you.rosemary.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por mac3blade Ver Mensaje
          ... and still haven't got a clue how to go about it..
          you have two main ways of getting uK TV...via a satellite dish (size from 80cm to 2.4) depending on what channels you want or via a mesh /rebroadcaster, like your previous supplier tm.
          we called at various suppliers and were not convinced about any of them.
          were these rebroadcasters or satellite installers?
          why were you not convinced?
          if, for example,. you were not convinced by rebroadcasters, then go via a dish, or vice versa.
          there are advantages and disadvantages for both systems.
          we do not have a satelite dish ,ours is the fly swat type..can we receive t.v.using this or do we need to replace it with a dish?
          some rebroadcasters are doing a deal regarding "swapping from another"...
          maybe some of the equipment may be able to be used with another supplier but thats their call.
          you cannot use a rebroadcaster aerial to get satellite tv.
          some rebroadcsaters are using a small satellite dish as a rebroadcasrter aerial, maybe it perofrms beytter than a mesh aerial, may be they are tryting to convince people their rebroadcasted signals actually come from a satellite and not their own transmitters.

Comentario

i have read all the letters regarding various ways of getting a t.v.signal and still haven't got a clue how to go about it.we had a deal with telemicro and as everyone knows that is all finished with.we were in torrevieja back in january and found life strange without any television.we called at various suppliers and were not convinced about any of them.we do not have a satelite dish ,ours is the fly swat type..can we receive t.v.using this or do we need to replace it with a dish?i am so pleased to have chanced on this forum as it is an amazing way of communicating with people like ourselves with homes in spain.i would appreciate any advice on this subject.we will be back in torre in april and hope to organise some sort of television..even the news!look forward to getting some feedback.thanks to all of you.rosemary.
            If you've still got your Telmicro mesh ( fly swat) and box you should be able to get Simulsat on them that's how all of us who didn't do anything immediately can now get tv. It might be worht doing that while you do some more research ( it may be that, like me, you live in aplace where you can't get a big dish atm) but one thing I would advise is NOT to go to any other re-broadcaster and pay some swithc over fee, or subscription up fron, not when you can get Simulsat for nothing ( currently) on your old telmicro equipment.

Comentario

simulsat

thanks for all the advice about t.v. Could somebody tell me what channels you receive via simulsat and also how do i sign up for it. I cannot tell you how relieved i am that we may be able to get some television ,so all i need to know is how to connect.many thanks to all of you who took the time to offer their advice,it is gratefully appreciated. Rosemary.

Comentario

Re-Broadcast

if you had Torresat after Telemicro your dish can be re-aligned for Similsat with no monthly fees as yet!!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X