Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Costa Blanca Live

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me I am trying to get in touch with John Treagust of Costa Blanca Live.
    I have booked a villa with this company for mid June this year, and I cannot get in touch with him to pay the balance. He is not answering his e-mails, and I am not sure what to do.

Thanks
    Jamie L

Why not ring them surely they have a phone I have just put costablancalive in my search and it came up with 3 contact numbers

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
      Why not ring them surely they have a phone I have just put costablancalive in my search and it came up with 3 contact numbers
      I did try that, they dont answer their phones, or the operator cuts in and says " they have cleared the line"

Comentario

Contact

Hi Jamie, our telephone numbers are 966 764 894 / 966 764 339 / 6386 555 698 or go to Costa Blanca Live

Regards

John

Comentario

Although this post is old I wanted to add that my advice is that you shouldn't touch John Treagust at Costablancalive.co.uk with your booking and certainly not your money. We have had a terrible experience with our booking this year and we wouldn't recommend him to our worst enemy! I'm hoping that at least one family is saved the stress and loss of money by posting this here.

Comentario

Did you ever get your deposit back from John & Amanda Treguest at Costablancalive.co.uk??? We are still waiting for ours from August. They have no reason not to return it. They have said they have a cash flow problem at the moment - well so do I now!!!!

Comentario

No i have not yet received my deposit back, i have been told the same about the cashflow problem. John emailed me on Sunday to say that things are being sorted so we should get it back soon.a

Comentario

Hi,
                I have a similar story to tell about the Treagusts' We spent two weeks at two (got evicted out of the first one at the end of the first week as they had other people booked into it) of their villas and had a catalogue of complaints which were not dealt with whilst we were there. John and his collegues were actually dismissive to the extreme! The experience has certainly put me off going to Spain again even though we have had excellent holidays there in the past with 'owners direct'. We are also awaiting the £200 deposit.

Comentario

Have you had any joy with your deposit? Have you thought of displaying your review on any other sites where it will get through to more people?

Comentario

Hi, Have you recieved your money yet? I would be interested to know whether you had any problems whilst at the villa or is it just the non return of the deposit you are complaining about?

Comentario

Hi,

Have you thought of displaying your review on other sites where it will be seen by more people? I have tried to find somewhere but haven't had any joy. Like you I wouldn't like other families to suffer the same fate as we did this summer.

Comentario

I've also complained to holiday lettings but they said it was a matter for ourselves and John to sort out...
                        I'm glad he's now been struck off from their website though. It was fairly obvious they had cashflow problems in the summer so it was pretty deceitful of them to take money for deposits when they were in this situation...
                        Let me know if you get any joy from them...Good luck.
                        Lindsey

Comentario

Costa Blanca Live

Don´t let this **** put you off holidaying in Spain as there are rip-off merchants to be found worldwide. Just be careful if booking private accomodation online I find the best and most secure site offering Villa rentals is Holiday villas, holiday homes, holiday rentals, Private Vacation Homes by owner - Villarenters and have been using them for a while now with no problems at all.

Comentario

Hi lindsay, any luck yet regarding your deposit? I have been reading some reviews on another website from holiday makers who travelled in oct and there stories are similar to ours and all the others. Rgds jas

Comentario

I used this company to manage my property, so I can give you the story from the other side. First of all, if you were let down and my property was involved, I would like to say how sorry I am if your holiday was spoiled.
                              They are a company which uses all the techniques typical of a fly by night outfit. I have made contact with a number of people who employed them as well as people they employed.
                              When they want to be, they are uncontactable. They blocked my email and mobile number at one point. Didn't respond to messages and never paid me what was owed. I kept all my correspondence with them as well as a diary of what they did.
                              The long and short of it is that renting my property out actually cost me money. On one occasion, I asked someone to visit my property because I suspected that someone was staying there without my knowledge and indeed the property was occupied.
                              I received complaints from the community about the condition of the outside.
                              Property disappeared.
                              Payment was never forthcoming on a regular basis.
                              They charged me for repairs even though renters paid a hefty deposit.
                              On at least one occasion they took a booking without letting me know.
                              The property was double booked.
                              When we finally got rid of them and were able to visit, we found our property looking like a student let and were horrified. We had left good quality bedding and towels and these had been replaced with rubbish.
                              Needless to say we swiftly changed our locks and decided that never again would we dabble in renting our property out.

There have been many complaints on another forum: they seem to treat cleaners in the same way and other owners have struggled to get payment. The 'cash flow' excuse is an old one. You wouldn't believe how often they have been 'let down'.

I know that this is cold comfort, but at least you know that what you suspect is correct. I can recommend that you do the following:
                              Try not to phone from a number they know
                              Don't leave messages. They won't respond if they think there is payment involved
                              Use different email addresses once they have blocked you
                              Go to their office.
                              If you are in the area, let the police know the situation
                              Keep all correspondence and note down the content of phone calls.

If anyone wishes to contact me off line I am happy to give further details.

Again, if my property was involved, I am very sorry.

C.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X