X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Costa Blanca Live

I to am owed money by this company.

Does anyone know if they are still trading?
    I would like any contact details for John & Amanada Treagust that anyone could provide.

Are they still trading from Orihuela Costa or have they moved on?
    If not a home address would be handy?

They ignore my email and calls but they cant ignore a visit!!!

Cheers

Eddie

Comentario

They are still trading and their busines is based at Los Dolses. Try phoning from a different number. If they know your number, they won't answer. Try not to leave messages: they won't respond if they owe you money. Hard to know where they live. They seem to move around a bit. Usual Fly by Night strategies.

Comentario

have the same problem.... John Treagust still owes deposit from our rental in August, and getting same excuses re: cashflow problems ! When we arrived, there was no 'welcome package' as described, and after phoning this did arrive, but then they tried to get us to pay the airport taxi transfer again !

Comentario

We own and run the launderette in La Regia, Cabo Roig.
          Costa Blanca Live were bringing us change over laundry for service washing during the summer.
          We still have quite a large quantity of uncollected linen/towels sitting on our shelves that obviously belongs to holiday home owners.
          Unfortunately we haven´t been able to contact Costa Blanca Live recently.
          All the laundry has been washed, dried and pressed and is awaiting payment and collection.
          If you are missing any linen then it could be sitting on our shelf,
          please call in or phone Suzy on 620 775 856.

Thanks

Ian & Suzy.

Comentario

So another one whom they owe money to thank god I never went to work for them something just didn't ring true with them when I spoke to John sometime ago

Comentario

They are stiil around and posting on other forums.

Comentario

Do you know what other forums they are posting on... I would like to add my own comments !!

Comentario

I have recieved a email from Amanda this evening and all seems to be fine.

Suzy

Comentario

Just wondering if anyone had seen the colour of their money yet?

Comentario

No not seen any money or heard from them !!!

Comentario

NO still nothing... just empty promises.

Comentario

I am yet another unfortunate who dealt with John TREAGUSTand still waiting on my £300 deposit back from a villa let in June 2010 in Murcia region. That said I do not intend that he gets away with it! I have created a website "costablancalive-complaints.co.uk" and a web contact address "costablancalive-complaints@hotmail.co.uk" asking people to register their experience. I am in dialogue with The Judge at the Sunday Mail Newspaper and their investigative journalists have already lettered John Treagust looking for an explanation. I have checked with Companies House in the UK and a name search reveals that he is not listed in the UK as a Limited Company. I am currently corresponding with a UK legal firm who set up businesses in Spain to get the address of the Spanish Companies Register to make enquiries directly with them. Last night (27th November 2010) I got yet another pathetic email from Treagust asking me to get a Skype ID so he could talk to me as he finds me threatening!! More pathetic delay tactics as probably like you he already has all my contact details. I am determined that he will not get away with this and ask for your collective support to take this case to the authorities and evidence this Fraudulent Scheme. Remember that you were probably in the UK when you agreed to the holiday let so the UK Police can get involved as we can argue that the now crime was initiated in the UK and ask the Police to liaise with their Spanish colleagues.

Comentario

You have my full support on this one. I have had experience of these scuzzy companies before. Until you take positive action, they simply think they are above any sort of come back. I actually took a company like this to court a few years ago and I got all my money back with damages and costs. They will be in denial though and won't believe any one can get redress. I am prepared to send any information about my dealings with them to any authority. I have all my paperwork and evidence, including the rather serious evidence that they got someone to mess with my electricity supply. Ducking and diving is the name of the game with them which is why they keep asking for different contacts. It's a delaying tactic. They think you will get fed up.

Comentario

Oh, and forgot to say. Go to the police in Pilar and make a denuncia. They are building a file I hear.

Comentario

CLOUD - Thanks for the reply and with your previous experience you and I may have to have further more in depth dialogue. I am keen that people join as members to the website as we need actual names and addresses so we can collate evidence and witnesses to Fraudulent Scheme or alternatively Theft charge against Treagust. I have many contacts in the UK Police so this end is no problem once we reach the stage of presenting a viable case. Do you have any more details tou can provide me with re Spanish Police involvement/awareness? Thanks.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X