Costa Blanca Live

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Yes the case is continuing. I am also considering bringing the Treagusts to court in a private prosecuetion to attempt to recover what they stole of me.

Comentario

• I pray you get what you're owed Mike and that justice is served to these two crooks but my only concern is that if they are indeed back in the UK then it may never happen for any of us. There's a rumour going round that they're back living in a place called Tottington in lancashire and i'm not sure what the spanish police can do if they are living there.

Comentario

• How about a European Extradition Warrant?

Brian

Comentario

• I nice thought if it could be used. I just hope they can be found so it can be done

Comentario

• John and Amanda live in or near Tottington, Bury, Lancashire. One child goes to Elton High School, the other is at a junior school. Believe it or not, John is now working for a travel agents in Salford. More details when I find them. His mum lives in Rawtenstall, she lives with John's step father who is a financial advisor. They live at 29 Holmeswood, Rawtenstall, BB4 6JA, tel. 01706 220244. THEY DO KNOW WHERE JOHN AND AMANDA LIVE. John's other name is John Holt and this is probably how he got back into the country. These scumbags must be caught and dealt with, there are lots of people after John for lots of reasons, I can't believe that he is still walking. As soon as I find out more information I will post it. I hope this helps, good luck.
            Editado por última vez por John Doe; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7156-john-doe en , 13:19:41.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por John Doe Ver Mensaje
              John and Amanda live in or near Tottington, Bury, Lancashire. One child goes to Elton High School, the other is at a junior school. Believe it or not, John is now working for a travel agents in Salford. More details when I find them. His mum lives in Rawtenstall, she lives with John's step father who is a financial advisor. They live at 29 Holmeswood, Rawtenstall, BB4 6JA, tel. 01706 220244. THEY DO KNOW WHERE JOHN AND AMANDA LIVE. John's other name is John Holt and this is probably how he got back into the country. These scumbags must be caught and dealt with, there are lots of people after John for lots of reasons, I can't believe that he is still walking. As soon as I find out more information I will post it. I hope this helps, good luck.
              Thanks for this John - I look forward to your future posts. Lets hope this scumbag finally gets what he deserves. Any idea of the travel agents he's working for? Hope you've passed this info onto the Police in Spain.

Comentario

• Well well well. Not far from where he started out in Chorley. Not far from my neck of the woods, Preston. Did their case go to court? Was there a sentence? Thieving bastards.

Comentario

• Hi, I know a long time has elapsed, but does anyone have any more information on John and Amanda?

Comentario

• i am very happy.......

Get free demos for 1Y0-250 braindumps exam and College of the Holy Cross exam with 100% guaranteed success. Our best quality COMPTIA prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of University of Pennsylvania Good Luck.
                    Editado por última vez por ghouri7; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7610-ghouri7 en , 11:50:36.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X