Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• The Actors Studio present "Laughter & Tears"

It is an evening of comic sketches and also a couple of sad monologues, hence the title.

Read more...

Originalmente publicado por Torrevieja.com Ver Mensaje
    It is an evening of comic sketches and also a couple of sad monologues, hence the title.

Read more...
    We saw it in Torrevieja. Very poor production. Beginners with little or no direction, and they didn't even know their lines. The script is not funny.

Comentario

actors studio

Must be someone who has a grudge at paying 5 euors for an evenings entertainment

I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH DAVID S, I FOUND IT ENTERTAINING IF YOU STAYED TO THE END YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WAS THE FIRST TIME ANY OF THESE PEOPLE HAD PERFORMED

I joined them after this performanace and they are performing in Quesada on 17th April at 5 euros (AND IT ALL GOES TO CHARITY) the more I see of the actors re-doing the sketches the better it gets have a look at the website

Home - The Actors Studio
      Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 07:49:43. Razón: add detail

Comentario

Actually this is sad as people here do try so hard but most of the performances we have seen here ,are dreadful. The worst was one in Rojales where somebody was wandering around with a plant pretending they were peering through the forest. So awful we left at the interval ( rude I know and we have never done it before ) along with many others, I felt so sorry for the performers to have to play such ridiculous parts.

What grieves me is the fantastic reviews these productions get when frankly they are rubbish. I dragged my poor husband to Guadamar to see HMS Pinafore and it was awful, a lady outside upon meeting her husband who had obviously put his foot down and didn't go, said ,upon seeing him, ' thank God you didn't come, you would have hated it' my sentiments exactly.

In the paper this week they sung ( sorry no pun intended) the praises of the cast and the ' magnificant costumes' frankly the only good thing about it was the set, which was very cleverly done. I do feel for these actors but why not have a few more weeks rehersal just to get things right ?? I was going to go to the Laughter and Tears but after reading that cannot bear to put my husband through another poor production and I will just stick the ten euros in a charity box
        Editado por última vez por Bluealaska27; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2825-bluealaska27 en , 08:32:56. Razón: typo

Comentario

I wouldn't like to comment on other shows because I know how much work goes into putting on a play. However, I hope you will give Dramatic Licence a chance. Our next show Bonaventure is a Murder Mystery set in a convent and will be at Teatro Cardenal Belluga, San Fulgencio from 27th-30th May. See our website Home for more details. We have given 19,000 euros to Alzheimers from our first seven shows.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X