X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• looking for cheap taxi runs

Hi

my son and 11 of his friends are coming to Cabo Roig end of June, I am looking for someone to give me a competitive price from Murcia airport and back for 8 of them, also the 12 may want to go to water park in torrevieja, the haberneras shopping centre or into torrevieja at night time occasionally. These lads will have just done their end of school exams in Ireland and are looking for a cheap holiday so price is a main priority!

cheap taxi runs

it doesn´t matter if they have to get more than one car so if anyone has a 7 seater and is prepared to give a competive quote.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por suzi Ver Mensaje
      Hi

my son and 11 of his friends are coming to Cabo Roig end of June, I am looking for someone to give me a competitive price from Murcia airport and back for 8 of them, also the 12 may want to go to water park in torrevieja, the haberneras shopping centre or into torrevieja at night time occasionally. These lads will have just done their end of school exams in Ireland and are looking for a cheap holiday so price is a main priority!
      I have an 8 seater minbus including driver. You can email me on ron@rmc-photography.co.uk we may be able to come to some agreement.

Ron

Comentario

Do you have insurance to carry paying passengers Ron? Are you legally registered?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por RMC-Photography Ver Mensaje
          I have an 8 seater minbus including driver. You can email me on ron@rmc-photography.co.uk we may be able to come to some agreement.

Ron
          Above points taken Offer of help withdrawn.
          Ron

Comentario

Good man Ron. You know it makes sense.

Comentario

Competitively priced taxi run

Have just had brilliant taxi run from Clydegrove (clydegrove@clydegrovegolf.com) complete with baby seat & all seats have seat belts. Price is very competitive & similar price to mini bus we hired in England for airport trip. Driver is very helpful & will give commentary on the area as he drives through. Turned up at exactly the time he said he would. Highly recommended.

Comentario

Hello email airportrunsrus@yahoo.co.uk several of my friends have used these people for a long time. They are very reliable, they have a couple of 9 seaters, with booster and baby seats available if needed or ring them on 0034 696307833

Comentario

My daughter and a group of friends used CHRIS email - info@nickel-management.net reasonable prices for an eight seater minibus

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X