X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Satellite Phone / Internet on the Costa Blanca - Any ideas

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone has thoughts about Satellie phones, average prices and whether they are any good for using the internet. We are possibly moving to a fairly remote property near Benferri, with very little chance of having a phone line ever connected and wondered if anyone had used a sat phone. What they cost and whether they are any good for using the internet over?

Thanks in advance for looking,
    Paul

Hello Doconline,

I am moving to Pinoso on 10th May. We have no chance of getting a landline so have purchased a two-way satellite/ internet connection because we need it for our business.

After a lot of research, we have purchased from DSL Spain. The system is expensive @ 3145 Euros but the monthly bandwidth cost is 55 Euros (this is relatively cheap compared to other satellite system suppliers) for the internet and the phone. Plus calls costs on the voip phone are low.

The website link is http://www.dslspain.com/

Ignore the prices quoted on the site as they have changed. The contact at DSL is:-

Richard Walker
    DSL Spain
    +34 966463000
    +34 679585364

Comentario

angela@nortons-satellite.com
      Works great for me but I don't know which areas they cover.

Comentario

I too have just had phone and internet from Nortons. They gave an excellent service. I recommend them.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X