An "English" Golf Club, just like home.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• An "English" Golf Club, just like home.

There is about to be an English style golf club starting in the Balsicas area of Murcia, when I say English style I mean membership will be all you pay, no nominal amount to play, and the director of golf tells me when he has 100 members he will start to organize monthly competitions. The first 100 members will be charged 449€ for 12 months golf........form an orderly queue!

Hi, that would be attractive to many golfers. Is there a web link you can post to give more information?

Comentario

Pens and paper at the ready

Originalmente publicado por Lithgy Ver Mensaje
      Hi, that would be attractive to many golfers. Is there a web link you can post to give more information?
      Hi Lithgy, The golf course is owned by MASA who have entered into an agreement with The Great Golf Company to run as they were failing to raise enough interest.
      It is early days yet, so strike while the iron is heating up. The director of golf is PGA pro David Gay who has stated that it will be run as a club at home with regular members competitions. The first tranch (for the first 100, membership as I have stated before is 449€ for 12 months golf with no more to pay. Telephone David or his caddymasters Bob or Alan on 968 130 070. It is a 9 hole (double loop 18 holes) par 36 desert style course at 3011mtrs from the yellow tees. Address is Sierra Golf,Hacienda El Escobar 1.30591 Balsicas Murcia.

I hope this is of some help, memberships are not surprisingly going fast. If you need any more info just ask.

Comentario

Thanks Crispy - I'll give them a call. Lithgy

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X