Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• My Life Bar, Torrelomas area

Does anybody Know anything about this bar. I believe its on Calle Zeus in the Torrelomas area. What are their prices like and do they do good quality food. What age group does it cater for primarily? Are there any good bars you would recommend in the vicinity?

My Life

Quite nicely decorated inside. Seems to cater for slightly older age groups and families, but there is a nightclub downstairs for the young'uns. Despite it calling itself an Irish bar it is Spanish owned and mainly Spanish folk in there. Not that that is a problem, just painting the picture. Heard food is not too good and service pretty bad.
    Try O'Brien's directly opposite. Food is great and the barmaid is a cracker!
    Also Cassita Suise is good food. bit further toward N332 from My Life.
    Hope this helps
    Happy eating!!!

Comentario

They have very comfy bar stools and the beer is good, I have only been 3 times but found the service good. I also like O'Briens over the road which was being referbed last time I was over so that must be even better now.

Comentario

Thanks for the info on My Life. You have just ensured that I won't be let into O' Briens !! lol

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X