Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por Easy09 Ver Mensaje
    I have booked car with Decode Car Hire in Murcia/Spain in the end of August. I had a problem with double charge. They fully charged my cc when I made reservation in their website and when I arrived at the Airport I had to pay again!! After a week i got my money back..
    I am still waiting to get my money back after six weeks, they now dont answer the phone - looking bad!!

Comentario

Anybody knows what is happening at Decode

Before I post my scam story about hiring a car at Decode, does anybody knows what is happening at Decode?
      They don't reply on mail and the phone is answered with a standard message.

Comentario

Decode

I have a niece living in London who is going to Regent st and check them out

Comentario

Decode Car Hire

Checked our there address with Google. Lots of other firms uses the same address, so I think you will find nothing there.
          Did fill in yesterday a Cross Border Complaint Form (ECCNET) and mailed a copy to Decode. I finally did get a mail back from them stating that my money was refund by there accountant.
          I keep you posted if the money really find it's way back to my account!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por henkattema@hotmail.com Ver Mensaje
            Checked our there address with Google. Lots of other firms uses the same address, so I think you will find nothing there.
            Did fill in yesterday a Cross Border Complaint Form (ECCNET) and mailed a copy to Decode. I finally did get a mail back from them stating that my money was refund by there accountant.
            I keep you posted if the money really find it's way back to my account!
            Where do you get this 'Cross border compaint form@ ?

Comentario

Decode Car Hire

This is the link:
              http://www.consumenteninformatiepunt...m-02102009.pdf
              Don't if it works for you. I'm a Dutch citizen having a complaint against a cross border company.
              Please check also: ECC: Trading Standards Institute Maybe they can help out UK based citizens.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por henkattema@hotmail.com Ver Mensaje
                This is the link:
                http://www.consumenteninformatiepunt...m-02102009.pdf
                Don't if it works for you. I'm a Dutch citizen having a complaint against a cross border company.
                Please check also: ECC: Trading Standards Institute Maybe they can help out UK based citizens.
                I am an Irish citizen not UK, so where would I get a croo
                ss border complaint maybe from EU office in Dublin?

Comentario

Decode Car Hire

I think this is your link: European Consumer Centre Ireland

Comentario

Decode car hire

I got my money into my account today after a lot of badgering.thanks for all your help. But it shows there is someone still around

Comentario

Decode Car Hire

Also received finally today my money back. It seems that this form works to get them in action!

Comentario

Hi everyone!
                        I have read all the replies here and i still have one question does anyone succeeded on their Decode Car Hire reservation? I'm asking this because after I had my problems with CarJet this year (had 3 different reservations - all got cancelled) and end up using public transport in Malaga this year which is not so bad btw . Anyway, Decode Car Hire quotes are 77Eur per week for next summer. Should I or should I not use them?

Comentario

Decode Car Hire

Finally rented a car at Hertz. More expensive, but when I arrived at Malaga airport no prblems at all. All paperwork was done I the car was ready.

Comentario

section 75 credit card, very very useful

credit cards - issue 31

Comentario

Decodecarhire

I tell you this: Decodecarhire.com prices and website are good, but not a service. Employees of all immigrants - cheap labor. English language does not know. They themselves seem to have fled from the Baltic, from big problems. They have the firm has Mihails Ribzamens - betrayed no longer a single company. The most interesting thing that they invented a new way of cheating customers and companies. Customers stolen cards, and the orchestra did not pay money, as they work on 100% prepayment. So it's all your choice to use their services or not. My opinion is better to overpay by 15% and be calm. There are many companies economycarhire.com, economycarrentals.com, carhire3000, economybookings, arguscarhire
                              Editado por última vez por Gonzo; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/4408-gonzo en , 23:08:57.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Insderre Ver Mensaje
                                Hi everyone!
                                I have read all the replies here and i still have one question does anyone succeeded on their Decode Car Hire reservation?
                                I can now happily confirm that a booking I made using Decode Car Hire was successfully completed, somewhat to my surprise after reading this topic

I booked with them for a holday in Slovenia as their prices were the best I found. Got a link to a booking voucher with Sixt within 3 days but 6 days before departure got an email from Decode saying there was a problem with my card payment, and to 'mail' them within 2 business days or the contract would be cancelled.

As this was a Friday evening, I replied to the email and tried to phone but just spoke to a 'receptionist'. No response to the email by the next day, so I called Sixt direct who confirmed the booking was valid but had not yet been paid- and that the sum charged to Decode was significantly higher than the price I'd been quoted.

Anyway, Decode rang me on the Monday morning, and there was indeed a problem with the card- I'd entered an incorrect ending date! They updated the details and confirmed the booking.

I arrived in Slovenia on 26th Nov as planned, with some trepidation but the car was waiting- just had to pay the agreed balance (plus an extra 'Winter Tyre' charge which all Alpine region car hire companies charge) and there was no hassles at all- they just converted the agreed balance to Euros and deducted it from their charge leaving the rest as a discount.

So, for me Decode did the job, but they do need to address their communication issues.
                                Editado por última vez por Neilm; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/4459-neilm en , 11:10:53.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X