Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Decode Car Hire

anybody used them or know anything about them ?

Trying them out for the first time, I will keep you informed

Comentario

Hi'
      Waiting a reply on this one.
      Decode car hires quotes are very cheap,(130euroes cheaper than carjet for my 2weeks in july-aug.) Sounds to good to be true!

Comentario

Been searching for weeks to get cheap car hire. The one I mostly use Econorent has everything booked out 8 weeks in advance.

Looked on the forum and I'm trying Decode paid for a car for 2 wks by CC, 160euro less than Goldcar whom I've cancelled my booking with.

But there is a voice in my head which is saying " if it sounds to good to be true, its to good to be true.

Que Serra

Comentario

Same old answers at the mo..............nothing available.

What a rip off......

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Barney & Eileen Ver Mensaje
            Trying them out for the first time, I will keep you informed
            reason i asked, late on thursday last week for 12th-14th june, they take your card details inc the security 3 numbers, all day friday they where un-obtainable, some yankee voice saying ' our phone lines are being up-graded ' afterall they couldnt get the car they had said was available, got one sorted another route but i thought they might be dodgy

be careful, there is a mass shortage of cars wholesale / throughout spain this summer

Comentario

Decode car hire got back to me with an unable comply, I've also urged my CC company to be vilgilant with any transactions on my CC and gave them Decode's website, just in case.

Comentario

Resolved FINALLY

I am amending my original post as I was FINALLY contacted by the Decode Car Hire rep that I hadn't heard from since sending my completed work. The rep advised that he had gone on vacation and in error hadn't notified me before leaving, therefore delaying payment. The rep was extremely apologetic and followed through with our arrangement immediately by submitting my payment to me. As in the freelance/Web-based employment industry, there are an unlimited number of scam artists out there. Decode Car Hire is not one of them. I would obviously advise for those that are seeking to confirm the validity of any entity to make sure that all communication stays consistent and there is a record of all transactions. Thank you.
                Editado por última vez por ScammedbyDecodeCarHire; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/4103-scammedbydecodecarhire en , 20:00:01. Razón: Resolved Issue

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ScammedbyDecodeCarHire Ver Mensaje
                  Do not use this company! I was hired by one of their reps to write the pages you see on their site. I spent hours and hours researching airport codes, locations, distances, car hire locations near airports. THEY NEVER PAID ME for my work. THIS COMPANY is a SCAM if they will outsource for what they need and then not pay for the information that they get that they are PUBLISHING to their site. Who knows what they will do with your money or information!!!!!

i thought things where a bit fishy, the crooked twots want shutting down

Comentario

Scammed by Decode Car Hire

Originalmente publicado por benimar_col Ver Mensaje
                    i thought things where a bit fishy, the crooked twots want shutting down
                    Decode certainly appear fishy - telephones or emails do not get answered.
                    They got a fright when the law rang their mailing office in London!! Just now they answered their phone and promised my money back as 'no car was available'.

Comentario

Decode Car Hire

Originalmente publicado por Casa Mack Ver Mensaje
                      Decode car hire got back to me with an unable comply, I've also urged my CC company to be vilgilant with any transactions on my CC and gave them Decode's website, just in case.

Hi CasaMack
                      Did you get your money back?

Comentario

Please see my amended posting.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por dotravel Ver Mensaje

Decode certainly appear fishy - telephones or emails do not get answered.
                          They got a fright when the law rang their mailing office in London!! Just now they answered their phone and promised my money back as 'no car was available'.
                          I think I have just been conned, I applied for a car ,they took my money for 2 weeks car hire and then informed me there was no car available and they would refund my money,i gave all the detalis but NO money refunded after 3 weeks
                          i am from Ireland ,where do I lodge compaint about this company as they wont relply on phone or emails

Comentario

Decode Car Hire

Robert, they acted just like in your case until I wrote a recorded letter to them saying should they not refund the monies within ten days I would start court proceedings against them under the sale of goods and services act 1982.
                            If you are in N.Ireland Consumer Direct will give you help - Eire may be different.
                            Don't give up - these operators stay quiet as long as they can get away with it.
                            Good luck.

Comentario

I have booked car with Decode Car Hire in Murcia/Spain in the end of August. I had a problem with double charge. They fully charged my cc when I made reservation in their website and when I arrived at the Airport I had to pay again!! After a week i got my money back..

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X