Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Hi Beastess,
    Thanks for the reply through Torrevieja.co.uk forum.
    I am sad to inform you that the thread regarding GM & P was removed just after I posted the following:

A meeting in regards to the manner in which our communiteis are being administrated by Grupo Meditteraneo & Pentagono multiservicios is being organised for this July.

The date and place will be anounced shortly...
    If you would like to participate by attending the meeting please let me know.

We suggest that all information and problems you have or have had with either of these companies be noted for discussion.
    To those who no longer employ the services of either company, you can help!!!!! Tell us why..

You are not alone!!!!!!

We may not be able to get what we have lost back but we can stop loosing anymore money.

We have to unite!!!!!

I can no longer enter the site either.

So I am posting the same here, it is a shame when a british person who administrates a forum for information to others, specially his own people.
    Erases a post and all posts accosiated with it, them forbids the poster entry to the site.

I wonder why?

Comentario

THis link might help others
      http://523634.xobor.com
      It is called
      Costa's Blanca & Calida Administrators
      The Good The Bad & The Ugly

This site is totally free to join.

Comentario

Like the Title.
        I took a look...
        This site seems to be getting more interest everyday.

Comentario

OMG it sound like some presidents want to wash thier hands on some annoying things and only want to deal with the problems related to them !!! or maybe the ones they think they can make money out off !!! I have lived on my urb for 10 years and for most of the time we have had the same president ...... I would not take this job for any amount of money ..... he has been voted in, but in the last year I have seen him take many grievences which have led to heated arguments in the street ... especially when spanish tele went over from terestial to digital and the spanish lost thier community signal, non of these people bothered when we lost english or any other language tele, which we had to sort ourselves !!!! But suddenly its the presidents fault !!!! So in my opinion there are good and bad presidents but thank god I dont have little hitlers which seems to be the problem in most places

Comentario

A look into the day to day life of a President
            Not all of us are "little hitlers" though I must admit I do know of a few usually those who go it alone, we are part of the Presidents Liason Group of San Miguel and all members work towards the same aims, we meet regularly with the Mayor & Councillors sorting out problems before they esculate out of hand
            I took on the job within 2 weeks of moving to our community and have been unnamimously voted in each year so I am obviously spending the money wisely, I volunteered firstly so I would know exactly where and how my money was spent and secondly because having been in Property Management in the UK I knew I would be capable of sorting out day to day problems reference maintainence, it has also helped me integrate into the Spanish way of life,but wow it is so much more than I expected and the hardest part of the job is keeping your cool when neighbourly problems arise, but then anyone who constantly deals with people in their day to day life will tell you the same hope this throws some light on the roel of a President
            It is our AGM tomorrow it has taken me 6 weeks of my own time and energy UNPAID but I have worked hard to ensure every owner is represented as half live off the Community so out of 36 we have 14 proxy votes not for the president I told everyone give your vote to a neighbour and that is what has happened so it will be the 1st meeting with more than 75% represented
            Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 08:01:29. Razón: add

Comentario

Differences

I agree that there are good and bad in all.
              But there are a few differences here e.g.s

Our administrator changed the statutes without a 100% vote - illegal
              They did this to remain in term for longer than the 1 year period - useful to him.
              He has changed our bank account details so many time without informing anyone- Why?

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X