Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Travel insurance for spanish residents

Hi again hope everyone is well and coping with all this gorgeous sunshine!!!!

Has anyone had experience of a good travel insurance for Europe and UK only as we are driving to France and then the UK, I have looked on the internet but can only find a few, none of which I have heard of. Most advertised are saying UK resident which obviously we are not any more. Tried Knights and Globelink, not too bad but quite expensive,any info would be appreciated. Thanks Bluealaska27

We have just used easy insurance for our forth coming holiday. Easy Insurance SL - General Insurance in Spain
    If you go onto their web site it lets you get a quote and you can either buy online or go into one of their shops in la Zenia or Torrevieja. I prefered to go into the shop as I had a few questions to ask, the girls are very helpful.

Comentario

You need Columbus - very cheap all done online and I have used them as a Spanish resident - simple easy and cheap.

Annual Travel Insurance | Multi Trip | Columbus Direct

Comentario

Thanks hey really appreciate your input will go online now and check them out. Have a good day everyone Bluealaska27

Comentario

Cheap worldwide Travel Insurance. Holiday Travel Insurance

Have used them for six years now. Not as yet made a claim. If you have by chance house insurance with Mapfre you are covered for travel worldwide

Roy

Comentario

Travel Insurance

Policies of insurance cover differs from company to company. The best way to know about the appropriate one, is to search the local agent or local search engine. It will give you the right information.
            Thanks for the usefull information International Travel Insurance are the best one that evey one can have before gonig for travelTemporary Medical Insurance.
            Because no body knows what is going to happen in the next min., so it is better to have backup for the unwanted situation.

Travel Medical Insurance
            Editado por última vez por trisela; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/4414-trisela en , 07:47:10.

Comentario

travel

Citybond Suretravel: Welcome

Comentario

Your posting was very useful to my brother.Thanks for the posting....
                health insurance tx

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X