Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Modelo 210

I am filling in the Modelo 210 which I have downloaded from the AEAT site. As Orihuela changed all of the addresses on the coast some months ago can I still use the tarjetas I have? These show the old address. Which address would I then use on the form? Or is it another trek to the city for new tarjetas?

Originalmente publicado por David Stuart Ver Mensaje
    I am filling in the Modelo 210 which I have downloaded from the AEAT site. As Orihuela changed all of the addresses on the coast some months ago can I still use the tarjetas I have? These show the old address. Which address would I then use on the form? Or is it another trek to the city for new tarjetas?
    As your address has changed (& as far as the tax office understands it, it has, even though you live in the same property) you need to submit a modelo 030 or risk being fined 100€. We are in this similar position. Reason being that when our fiscal paid our 1st taxes (wealth & renta) we only had a plot number, community & urb now we have a fiscal address. Tax office insists on your FISCAL address & needs you to inform them on a 030. Download here http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_C...io/mod030e.pdf You then obtain new pegatinas although these do not display your address just a bar code.

Comentario

modelo 210

Many thanks for the information. Orihuela Costa have certainly created a lot of hassle for us all. Almost (but not quite) tempted to follow the example of several neighbours who have never bothered to pay either Patrimonio or Renta and don't intend to until the authorities catch up with them (if ever !!) Will now get the dictionary out to translate the form and then presumably send it to the Agencia Tributaria in Orihuela.

Comentario

Hi David

I understand you need to take the 030 to tax office then they'll give you new pegatinas THEN you use these on the 210.

I'm using Lesley Williams of Home for the 1st year as she's doing BOTH our 030's AND 210s for 50€. She doesn't charge as much as fiscals as she sends completed forms & your stickers to you & then you put stickers on form(s) for tax office & take with cash to pay at bank such as Cam or another big one.

We have been paying our own 214's but just cannot be fussed to do both the 030's & the 210's this year. It's worth it to us to pay Lesley to help us in the way she is doing.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X