Los Locos Bars and Restaurants

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

OK ive been for my 2 week break and im home again but what a difference 2 years make. As I see it Los Locos will lose 2 or 3 of its well known bars soon. They just can not continue with so few punters. Its not that the beaches are empty or anything but its either Spanish French Russian or Swedish no brits or irish and when you have 4 or 5 bars catering for these kind of customers well it doesn't take Gordon Brown to work out there will be problems ahead. Its sad to see because you do get great value for money and I tried to spend as much as I could in these local bars but i'm no millionaire (yet). I do get the impression that some of the places have given up already which I'm sad to say. Other than that I had a great time all we need is a few more british/irish visitors with a few more euros in their pockets to bring back a bit more hussell and bussell in the area.
    Does anyone out there agree or disagree with me on this? It would be nice to get some other views or ideas that could help.

Comentario

Hi Priddel. Nice to hear you had a good time. Recently returned myself and find this pattern of empty bars has been happening gradually over the past 5 or so years.As for Irish visitors i think there numbers have vastly reduced for whatever reason.Most los locos visitors i think are spanish and lets face it they are not big spenders on the drinking side.I had a visit to benidorm while i was there and lots of bars there were empty except the ones selling local beer for 1 euro a pint. These bars were full. I myself am afraid to say are one of the many english who do the same in spain as i do at home and buy cheap supermarket beer,wine and spirits and sit out on the patio enjoying the warm evenings and having a smoke when i want one.I think the only way for these bars to survive is to vastly reduce the prices and ignore the smoking ban! P.S. Where do you stay in los locos? Maybe we could meet up next year and put the world right! You seem to visit around the same time every year which seems to coincide with my visit.

Comentario

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY Easyjet flights came out today so can you guess whos going back for the 5th time YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X