Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• please help guys

so glad ive stumbled accross this forum, ive got a bit of a dilema, my friends dad owns a house in Torrevieja and ive booked flights to come over for a week, ill be traveling alone with 2 small children and my flight arrives england time 10.40pm ive searched the net for info on travel from alicante airport but its coming back saying no bus, any ideas how much a taxi will be ? and will there be taxis outside airport

There are lots of taxis at the airport. Not a problem to find one.

Expect to pay 45-50 euros for the trip to Torrevieja.

If the house is on/near the coast, then the N332 is the way the taxi should go and NOT the motorway.

Cheers,

Keith

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por bowanna Ver Mensaje
      so glad ive stumbled accross this forum, ive got a bit of a dilema, my friends dad owns a house in Torrevieja and ive booked flights to come over for a week, ill be traveling alone with 2 small children and my flight arrives england time 10.40pm ive searched the net for info on travel from alicante airport but its coming back saying no bus, any ideas how much a taxi will be ? and will there be taxis outside airport
      There ARE buses from Alicante to Torrevieja bus station but NOT from the airport, they go from Alicante bus station. I can confirm everything the previous poster said re: taxis. Alternatively you can hire a car at Alicante airport for about 20€ per day PLUS 50 or 60€ for a full tank of fuel. (No refund given on unused fuel).

Comentario

try clydegrovegolf.com you can expect to pay 100 euros return for 3 people over 2 years old

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X