Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Iberdrola

I have paid bills to Iberdrola for 18months for the first time ever I received a bill 2 weeks ago I dont know what instigated it I certaintly did not

Comentario

Oh dear Pat you are still waiting as well. Can anyone say how long they had to wait before they got a reply?
      Thanks

Comentario

Hi ,
        I may be wrong but I don't think Ibedrola actually notify you that your bill has been produced if it is sent directly to your bank. You have to go on their site and download it.

I registered for on line billing on Tuesday and on Wednesday I could view my bill.

You have to choose from the left hand menu and click factura and you should be able to see your latest bill

John..

Comentario

:P I have finally received the log on codes from Iberdrola. Thanks to all for help.
          Magenta

Comentario

Iberdrola online

They do now have the site in English but the fields have changed. The page is at https://www.iberdrola.es/02sica/clie...VC_ALTAUSUARIO

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how to register with them if they require an account code and we don't have one? We don't get bills at all and they are just itemized on the bank statement.

ATB
            GENIE

Comentario

It is very easy to register online but the site is not altogether user freindly, as for ringing Iberdrola we always ring around 7.30pm, you can also go to Pilar to discuss your problems when you are here

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X