Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: car rental

Default car rental

Can anyone recommend a "reasonable" car hire company that operate a airport service and are in the Torrevieja area. I hope to hire a medium sized car in July. I am not worried if the cars are new, but the company and cars must be reliable.
    Thanks

Default Levantina Car Hire

Levantina operates a personal service from Alicante and Murcia airports. All cars have power steering, air conditioning and music. You can see all the details at www.costa-blanca-service-area.com

Default car hire

Try carjet.com I have used them numerous times and can't beat their prices with anyone else and the cars are all very new.

I've always used Record Rent a Car
    www.recordrentacar.com
    Competitive prices, new cars - quite often have had an upgrade at no extra cost and if you ask for returning the car with the same amount of fuel as collection - they will arrange it. Good for short trips. They also have a loyalty scheme which saves money the next time you hire.
    One gripe however, they seem to take three times longer dealing with each customer (unless I'm just unlucky) at the airport desk than their competitors alongside them - which does mean queuing

Try www.aurigacar.com

Carjet uses this firm, but sometimes it is cheaper by going direct. The cars are always new, sevice is quick because you can provide them with datails which stay on their data base,so after a quick glance at your passport and driving licence they will ask you to sign on agreement form and off you go.

They will not provide you with safety jackets or the triangles but will pay your fine if stopped by police.

Petrol is either on full/ful or full/ empty tank basis which ever suits your circumstances

Staff is very helpful and speak good English

Default car hj

WE've also used record when over there, no problems and car been upgraded both times.

I've recently booked a car through www.spain-travel-car.com for 19 days 19/6-8/7 for 277.93 euros.Gp A Car allocated from Auriga.
    Aurigas own website quotes 327.50,Carjet 350 and Record 304.63.
    Quite a variation in prices!

try carjet.co.uk they are the cheapest and the best-hired a micra in feb for £60 in may it cost £70-just arranged to get a ford focus in july for 2 weeks for £200,alicante airport pick up and drop off.

I have used F&C for almost four years and to date have hired cars for the equivalent of 350 weeks. I have not found better although I have also been impressed with Coys Rent-A-Car in La Torreta

F&C 96 679 6044

I also recommend carjet. We usually end up with a car from Europa through carjet and they are very reasonable.

Caireen x

Marcadores