Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• the buying process

Hi we are new to this site and are coming over in October to look at buying an apartment.
    We have no idea of the buying process, the pitfalls, or where to start.
    Not interested in 'off plan'. Resale apartments only, can anyone point us in the right direction.
    Regards
    Paul & Louise

there are quite a few bargains at present my advice is buy through a reputable company
    if you want info I know of a couple of good companies but the website info is not to hand at the mo will look it out for you

Comentario

Reputable estate agents

Thanks for that, any info would be good, which reputable agents/solicitors to use.

Comentario

buying in spain

Hi,
        I bought an apartment three years ago in Torrevieja. It was swift and trouble free. I was over quite a few times before i bought. I heard about this lawyer and that lawyer charging between 400€-1000€. I opted for a spanish lawyer on the paseo vista alegra (english speaking with an english speaking secretary.) He charged me 1600€ and saved me 1000€ with the bank!. As for estate agents in spain they are a dime a dozen and most just seeking the euros. Look about for as long as it takes is your best bet. Safe areas is also one to look at. Its a buyers market at present. My neighbour paid 12,000€ more than me. We bought around the same time. The best information is do your homework first.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por carlos Ver Mensaje
          Safe areas is also one to look at.
          Are there any?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje
            Are there any?
            NO, everywhere is the same

Comentario

send me an email to mayor.domo@live.com and I will give send you details of dolphin properties/costavillas and psi our solicitors they all did an excellent job for us when we bought

Comentario

The Buying Process

We bought our apartment in Torrevieja 7 years ago and the solicitors we used made it and easy process whilst still being thorough in their approach. The solicitors are A.I.C. International
                Centro Comercial Cabo Cervera, s/n 1º Planta , 03188 Torrevieja (Alicante)
                Tel: 965 707 804 Fax: 965 705 357

We still use these now as our fiscal representitive and they support us over and above purchase and tax advise.

Research what you want to buy and in what areas on the net before you come. Know your budget and annual running costs. Make a shortlist of properties that YOU want to see. Use a reputable estate agent and get them to show you around your shortlist and any similar properties they might have. You may not end up buying from your shortlist but the research you do will be invaluable when dealing with any "Wild Cards" the agent might suggest.

We are the only english owners in a Spanish block of apartments. This means our maintainance charges are kept low and the services are to a high standard. Good Luck!!!

Comentario

Thank you all so much for your help, and great comments above. We are looking to buy in Playa del Cura area. Has anyone got any knowledge about this area. Good or Bad appriciated.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                    NO, everywhere is the same
                    Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje
                    Are there any?
                    are some of the places unsafe?

Comentario

As for places being safe/unsafe, you just have to take precautions, don 't walk around in the early hours of the morning, drapped in jewellery with a bag full of money and credit cards, don't leave windows and doors open unattended, just use some common sense and you should be OK.
                      The only problem with owning a property in Torrevieja down by the beach would be the parking, it can be a bit tricky to get a parking space, a lot of apartments do have underground parking facilities but you would have to buy one of those.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por paul clarke Ver Mensaje
                        Hi we are new to this site and are coming over in October to look at buying an apartment.
                        We have no idea of the buying process, the pitfalls, or where to start.
                        Not interested in 'off plan'. Resale apartments only, can anyone point us in the right direction.
                        Regards
                        Paul & Louise
                        You won't do much better than Shaun of spanish property,cheap spanish property, bargain spanish property who is in Algorfa. He is reputable & goes those extra few miles. Many of our friends have bought using him & stayed friends too.

Comentario

thank you orangegrove

Comentario

Buying an apartment

Hi Paul;
                            May i first of all wish you good luck in your purchase of a new abode.
                            We purchased in the Playa del Cura area back in 1999 and have never looked back since.
                            The residents have been more than helpfull, there are a good variety of shops,restaurants,pubs you will also be close to the Friday market and a 5/10 minute stroll into the heart of the city,walking distance to the aqua park may 1/2 hour but, you can always stop along the way for a coffee etc.Carefour and Habernas commerical areas are also with in easy reach.
                            Easy access to the N332 and the N7 therefore the airports at Alicant or Murica are 45 minutes either way.
                            My advice,it could not be a better time to buy.Take notice of the advice already given and you will not regret your decision.

BEST REGARDS
                            soupy

Comentario

hi paul
                              there are 2 propertys for sale on our complex.they are 2 bed bunglows one has 2 bathrooms.there are only 9 propertys on the complex 7 are owned by english, we share a pool.we are at playa los locos witch is the next one along from playa del cura.we are at calle jacinto benavente 14 3 rows back from the sea.if you call round one of the owners will be there to show you around.if you need more info you can call me in the evernings on 01268 685453 might be some use to you terry

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X