Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• UK TV sets

I know this has been discussed before..but do British TV's work ok in Spain?

I know the voltage is ok but is there a difference in reception?

Tesco in UK is doing a 23 inch HD LCD TV with built in DVD player for 165 pounds!

simple answer is yes...and no....

they will work ok with any appliance that is conected va the scart or component or Hdmi cables....like a sky box etc.

Tvs with built in digital tuner may work with the Spanish Digital (TDT) systems. although you may have issues where a Freeview recivers may not work 100% with th e alternate langauages selection.

A UK TVmay not work with the Spanish analogue system, you wil get picture but may not get audio, as spanish analogue srvices use a different sound frequncy to the UK. on many newer tvs you can adjust this in the menu systems. but analogue is being swicthed off in many areasa on 31st Dec 2009.....

obvioulsly if you buy a UK TV with Freeview built t you will not get any of the Freeview services...as Freeview is a UK ONLY system. With a satellite dish and receiver you can get many of the channel that are on Freeview.

Comentario

If the TV/DVD Tesco has at that great price is their own brand "Technika" then it will be total rubbish, I wouldn't bother.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X