X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• spanish-english exchange group?

Hi,

I'm living in villamartin and am looking to find out if there are any spanish language exchange groups anywhere in the area,maybe in Torrevieja or anywhere near. Ideally would involve meeting up with spanish people to chat as I have lived in spain before and have studied spanish at university. I like living here but am frustrated at lack of opportunites to speak spanish.

If anyone knows anything I would appreciate it if you could let me know,thanks.

Hi there - I see you have had lots of views but no replies.

No I don't think such a group exists - perhaps one needs to be started ?

Comentario

Spanish-english exchange group

Hi,

Thanks for replying, I can see that everyone has had a look at my post but no-one seems to want to reply.

My email is morrisseyshona@hotmail.com if you or anyone else wants to contact me to arrange meeting up to practise spanish or just as a social group as my job as a waitress in a busy irish pub doesn't really let me have much time to meet anyone here so would be good to get to know more people living in or around Torrevieja.

Also, you don't happen to know of any running club in Torrevieja as I would be interested in joining this as well.

Thanks

Shona

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X