Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Awnings

Please can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable awning fitting company, we are looking for a bog standard manual 3 metre awning.
    thanks. sue

Awnings

I had mine fitted by a company called 'Toldo en Amarillo' they are based in the Torrevieja area. The quality of the Blind is excellent, it is robust and well fitted. Definitely recommend them.

Comentario

thanks deigohind, I will check them out. sue

Comentario

I have used Toldos Peter in the past and found them to be very good.

They usually have a stand / display in a car trailer near the bottom of the Saturday Market at Playa Flamenca. I think the trailer has an awning in the colours of the German flag.

HTH,

CHris.

Comentario

Awning

Sue ,I got a 3 meter, bog standard,white, awning fix it y,self,or ask a friendly diy neighbor nicely! at Crevillente company called VIAL .COST ME 100 EURO , in June.They advertise in the local "brit" freebies,normally back page. blinds are suported by 3 brackets ,screwed into wall by 6 bolts ,all supplied,I believe they will deliver,They speak good English, Hope this helps you ,Regards Laurie ,El Chapparal

Comentario

thanks for all the reply's. I will chase them up. I am also looking for a solarium type one as well. a device that you can pull the fabric across the roof, I am confused re the difference of pergoda pergolas,

Comentario

awnings

Originalmente publicado por sueneric Ver Mensaje
              Please can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable awning fitting company, we are looking for a bog standard manual 3 metre awning.
              thanks. sue
              hello sir
              we work at the market la marina on thursday and sunday,el mirador eagles nest on saturday,san javia on wednesday if you would like a price,656 545 948.established 5 years any type of sun blind

regards steve

Comentario

Thanks Steve, so how much for a solarium type blind that opens and closes, with pullies say 3x 3metre. thanks sue

Comentario

awnings

Originalmente publicado por sueneric Ver Mensaje
                  Thanks Steve, so how much for a solarium type blind that opens and closes, with pullies say 3x 3metre. thanks sue
                  hello sue
                  we realy need to come and see you cos there is so many different ways to do this but a normal pergola fitted to a wall on one side 1,073
                  regards steve

tel 965708675/656545948

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Doc Ver Mensaje
                    I have used Toldos Peter in the past and found them to be very good.

They usually have a stand / display in a car trailer near the bottom of the Saturday Market at Playa Flamenca. I think the trailer has an awning in the colours of the German flag.

HTH,

CHris.
                    hello
                    toldos peter has finnished on monday this week

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X