Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Supermarket opening times

We are coming out on the 15th. October and arriving about 8pm.
    Will there be any Supermarkets still open at that time? Also will they be open on Sundays ?

Yes

and Yes

What do you think we are out here - 3rd world!

Comentario

The Yes is not entirely correct
      the supermarkets shut at 2115hrs so if you are landing at 8pm you may not catch one open, as for sunday opening there will only be the supervalu chain open from 10am to 2pm all the long opening hours stop on 30th September

Comentario

Thanks Gal. We were over last October and couldnt quite remember what places were open after 8 pm

Comentario

Hi GAL,

I know your posts can normally be relied upon but in this case I wonder if you are out of date ?

I think Carrefore have extended their hours beyond August now including Sunday but I agree 'normal' markets have less hours. Except there are an increasing amount of '24 hour' shops which with this being Spain for some idiosyncrasy of course are frequently shut when you want something!

Comentario

Rob
            I had forgotten abut the 24hr shops maybe because I don't use them, too pricey but would be OK for a pint of milk and loaf of bread as a one off.
            We will see if Carrefour are open all year round it is certainly time they provided a good service to those who keep them going over the winter months

Comentario

Hola Amigo,

Yes they are not cheap but sometimes useful for emergencies.

The opening laws seem to be relaxing (side effect of the crisis ?) and I am sure the last time I was in Carrefour (which I try to make as rare event as possible) they have really extended their hours.

Getting just like the UK - and we all know what that equals.

Comentario

Have a feeling the extended opening hours for Carrefour is only until end of September then back to normal times. Went today and it said Summer opening Hours 9am til 24.00hrs!

Comentario

Thanks for all your answers guys. I did think that the opening times changed at the end of September, but couldnt quite remember.
                  And by the way Rob I never implied that Spain was a third word country, I was only asking a question---Simples

Comentario

Went to Carrefour today and they had a board out saying that their opening hours go back to normal from 1st October 9am til 10pm!

Comentario

Thanks Fudgey
                      Editado por última vez por bill & cath; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3995-bill-cath en , 17:38:51.

Comentario

Your welcome!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X