X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• block 15 Bosque de las lomas III

Hi
    Anyone know if the outside plastering has started as yet??

were told June 1st for starting but . . . .....

came back wednesday evening and they had not started anything inside, as we could see, the only thing that was happening was the stairs up to the appartments and they had started clearing the waste ground, we was told they were starting the pool and should be finished september.

Comentario

I've got a photo took on 1st june if you would like a copy e mail me linda@flooringsolutions.freeserve.co.uk

Comentario

We were also told Sep for completion but also told to add another 3months on to that date.

Comentario

not all bad

We were out in Mid May and "broke" in after the builders went home.
          Stud walls half up in ours along with the built in wardrobes being all framed out.
          Door frames all in and the aluminium doorframe on the roof terrace was also in.
          I was able to get to the roof terrace which was absolutely spectacular in the evening sun.
          Not afraid to say it was a bit emotional too (big softie you see.
          If you want any copies of the many pics I took then drop me a mail at ian.crosbie@aero.bombardier.com.
          I've sent some to Alfambra man so take a look

Really looking forward to taking possession but I want to do the security stuff before I move a stick of furniture in. Amnyone else want to come in with me and we'll try and negotiate a discount from the grilles guy ??

Comentario

Came back 9th June most I ever saw working ( or should I say in attendance ) at any one time was 4. No plastering being done put tiles on roof and stairs at back. JCB clearing away rubbish and moving top soil to area of swimming pool at top of street. Cannot see them being completed before the end of the year if you lucky.

Comentario

Bloque 15 Bosque de las lomas

We are also moving in to Block 15 and got back on 7 June. We were disappointed to see that it doesn't seem to have moved on since we were last out in April. The builders have stated they want to be given until August to finish (our completion date was Jan / Feb) but have also said if it's not done they will put us up rent free until completion.

Not ideal but better than nothing!

Comentario

who ??

Hi Iola
                Who told you about August and also who offerred the rent free proposal ??
                Was it Atlas ??
                We're in rthe same block so I'd appreciate any information you have
                thanks
                Iain

Comentario

bloque 15 Bosque de las lomas

Iain

We pestered and pestered our introducer Costa blanca Estates, our contract states if the builders are in breach i.e. completion date +6 months which for us means July / August then the builder has to give back the deposit and interest. We got the introducer to convey this to the builders and it is them who have offered us free accommodation if not complete by August. I really think the more pressure brought to bear, the quicker completeion will be for us all. Make yourself a nuisance and you should get a similar offer.

Comentario

tnaks

Thanls for the reply
                    I can certainly make a nuciance of myself. I have been for the last 2 1/2 years
                    all the best
                    Iain

Comentario

Hi Iola & Ian
                      Going out 9th July for 2 weeks. Will let you know if there has been any recognisable progress since I was last there a month ago when I get back.
                      MorBob

Comentario

Hi Morbob, we will also be there for a long weekend 14th - 18th july, maybe we could catch up ?

Comentario

Hi Morbob,

Whilst you're out there could you keep your eyes and ears open for any news on Los Balcones. I know you'll probably laugh at this but apparently building is going to start any day now.
                          Thanks
                          Ant

Comentario

They don`t listen at all, we have been making a scene for over 2 years and stil got no where. As for getting your money back be prepared for a long wait.

Comentario

Hi Spark240
                              be pleased to meet up with you. We live next door to Yvonne.

Hi
                              Ant will pop up to Los Balcones and see if it is still just a field. Which I have no doubt it is. I am still interested in that development as we were tied up with it for 18 months before doing a swap. Will let you know when I come back on 24th.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X