Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• TV in La Zenia

Noooooooooo...I don't mean THAT sort of TV!! I am moving to La Zenia next Sunday and moving into my sister's house. There is a TV there and all that, but I want to know if I can get Sky Sports..or any Sky programmes?

I have read many conflicting stories, so I thought this might be the best place to ask my questions!

Appreciate the help..thanks.

If you have a dish, a sky receiver, a sky subscription card then you can watch Sky PAY TV channels from the UKTVDirect from the satellite. Reception of some channels will determine the size of dish required. For example Sky Sports 1,2,3 can be received on an 80cm dish, but sometimes even with a "big dish" Sky Sports Xtra and Sky SPorts News may not be available all day.

Many UK / USA programmes are available (in English) on Spanish TV - Flashforward, LOST, and I am sure I saw Top Gear on their recently also.

Many "rebroadcasters" / Cable companies have removed pay TV channels and are now only rebroadcastering the free tv channels, due to the many recent issues with GC raids etc. But even then some of these free tv channels that are charged for on rebroadcaster / cable system are available for free on an 80/1m dish (True Movies, Sky / BBC News)
    Editado por última vez por satandpcguy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3071-satandpcguy en , 11:20:37.

Comentario

Sat Man! I have nothing except for a TV and a dish, so far anyway. I'll be looking to buy a flat screen TV and wherever possible I would dearly love to have Sky set up for me, even if that means a bigger dish and buying the necessary boxes and cards etc.

Can you help on that front?

While I've got your attention I am also going to need Internet too. There is a phone line in the house, but it isn't connected. Is that the cheapest way of getting the Internet?

Comentario

Unfortunatly I do not cover the Torre area, but you could try:
        lee-digital.com
        a2sat.com
        televisiontechnology.eu
        who do.

YOu can get internet two ways - wirelessly or via a line.
        For the line you need to contact telefonica (1004) to connect the line.
        Wirelessly you can either go with a dongle (vodafone for example) or a local internet wireless provider (like broadbandcostablanca.com)

Comentario

Thanks for the info my friend, really appreciated.

Comentario

The company below is based in La Zenia I havent used them myself so cant vouch for them. Has anyone else used them Are they any good

Broadband Costa Blanca S.L. provider of Broadband Internet, Telephone and Satellite TV

Comentario

I have used them for Telephone and internet, and found them very good, I would recommend them.
              if there are any problems they fix them very quick and are easy to get hold of!

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X