Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• abus ride

i seem too keep asking things so another thing can anyone tell me if you can get s bus too benidorm from los altos and how long it takes thank you from josie

Los Altos to Benidorm

Los Altos is a long way from Benidorm. In a car it would take 1 1/4 hrs

By Bus

You would have to walk down to the N332 at Punta Prima

Catch the bus To Alicante probally about 75 minutes to get there

Then find a bus that goes from Alicante to Benidorm that journey would probally be at least 45 minutes

Comentario

The easiest and best thing to do is book a day out to Benidorm with one of the coach companies - see their ads in the local paper, from 10€.

Comentario

Just to let you know, it actually takes my sister 21/2 hours from Benidorm to Torreveija so you are looking at 2 3/4 from Punta Prima, you could book on a tour look in the free papers they go wed and sun and cost about 10 euros you can get picked up at Los Balcones by the farmacia

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
          Just to let you know, it actually takes my sister 21/2 hours from Benidorm to Torreveija so you are looking at 2 3/4 from Punta Prima, you could book on a tour look in the free papers they go wed and sun and cost about 10 euros you can get picked up at Los Balcones by the farmacia
          Your sister must be a VERY slow driver. From Torrevieja to Benidorm on the N332 takes me about 1 3/4 hours or just over an hour on the AP7 Toll

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X