Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Books of the Bible

Not at all reigious, but I do like trying to puzzle things out, so not sure if my 'pearls of wisdom' are going to be more of a hindrance than a help! Hope not.
    This is what a bit of googling and automatic translating came up with.
    Siracida - tambien llamado Eclesiastico (which would seem to speak for itself, but more of that later!).
    Sabiduria - Book of Wisdom/Knowledge. I thought maybe Proverbs but, as I said, I don't know much about the subject matter.
    Sofonias - the tenth of the twelve Minor Prophets, who is seemingly celebrated on the 3rd December, so that might help you to identify him.
    Qohelet - this is where it gets really confusing as this is supposed to be the Hebrew name of the Book of Ecclesiastes, which takes us back to #1!

Anyway, that's my twopennyworth. Good luck but if you want to investigate further, Google does have a lot to offer.

Comentario

Sorry
      Don't have sufficient Spanish to do an accurate translation but perhaps the following site will be of use to you.
      http://www.ecatolico.com/diccionario/dicbi4.htm

Comentario

Books of the Bible

Thaks for the pointers. I think I have the answers.
        Qohelet is the Spanish for Ecclesiastes the book that comes after Proverbs in the Old Testament.
        Siracida is also known as Eclesiasticus which is Ecclesiaticus in English and is in the Apocrypha. This does not feature in most bibles but does in some Roman Catholic bibles.
        Sofonias is the Spanish for Zephaniah in the Old Testament
        Macg

Comentario

Go to http://www.e-sword.net/index.html
          Download main program then any other version you want.
          You can then compare for example NIV or The Message and 3 Spanish versions.
          As many as you like
          All for free
          Home
          "Without payment you have received; without payment you are to give." (Mat 10:8 ISV)
          If you are on broadband its ok but if you are on dialup could take a while depending on what you want.
          Are you in UK? if so, email me on info@bhib.co.uk I may be able to help with downloaded cd.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X