Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Iberdrola - Registration ??

Can anyone clearly explain why people need to go to the Iberdrola offfice and 'register' when we already have contracts with them?

Thanks.

Yes the reason is they need to ensure everyone has signed for their new contract with them, we also had to resign for our fixed payemnts from Jan to Dec and this needs to be done annually it is a simple process,we were lucky we went before the rush and walked straoght in it took 15 mins

Comentario

Thanks GAL, more Spanish bureaucracy!

Comentario

Oh a bit of keyboard dyslexia on my last post, you need nie or passport as with everything here they need a photocopy, that I can cope with it's the lack of any admin which gets me once you have proved who you are it sgould be recorded dont you think ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
          Yes the reason is they need to ensure everyone has signed for their new contract with them, we also had to resign for our fixed payemnts from Jan to Dec and this needs to be done annually it is a simple process,we were lucky we went before the rush and walked straoght in it took 15 mins
          Are you 100% sure everyone has to do this?

On another forum they say its only for business users who are using higher than 10KW as average households are only 5KW?

If we do have to do this and call to the office i will be leaving a massive carbon footprint to do it as i live thousands of miles away.

Comentario

CJ - if you look at the other Torrevieja forum it says you can register online. So no need to worry about the carbon footprint.

Comentario

our old contract had 3.76kw once we had been and done the change it reads 5kw so if you want to do it then go ahead it will make no difference to me whether you go or not tis 4 you to decide what is in your best interest

Comentario

I have called Iberdrola twice now to ask this question and have been told the same information. " As my contract capacity is less than 10KW I have no need to take any action" It is only for peopel with a contract of 10KW or more ie small busniss etc.,

Roy

Comentario

Which office - Torrevieja?

Because my friends have been and were registered and they only have a flat - domestic usuage.

I do think this is confusing many people, I found some lost souls yesterday and took them to the office (it was closed Friday PM) and they were convinced by registering they would save 20%

The messages are getting (got) very mixed!

Comentario

From the Costa Blanca News

Costa News - Electricity bill fears quashed

Roy

Comentario

OK now we seem to be getting the facts, thanks.

Comentario

iberdrola registration

This has to do with deregulation of the market.

If you ring the number on the foot of your invoice 901 202020 take option 1 the 8 and when answered ask to speak to some one in English- make sure yu have an invoice to hand as you will need your contract details

Th reasons and choices will then be very clearly explained to you and the actions needed.

It is a choice between contracting at your current price with Iberdrola for a year or taking the choice to go with any price the Government may set.

The number is 24 hour and I rang at 8.00 a.m .

I must congratulate Iberdrola on the efficiency and clarity with which my enquiry was handled. I have dealt with utility companies in UK on similar matters and the service I have just received from Iberdrola beats them hands down.

Comentario

The most lucid explanation yet and the man is a fan (their 1st?) of Iberdrola.
                          Thank you Sir.

Comentario

Not a sir

Thank you but I am a she not a he

Comentario

Madam, My sincere apologies -

I should have realised that it takes the wiles of a female to understand the mysterious ways in which Iberdrola moves.
                              Editado por última vez por Rob1305; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3326-rob1305 en , 11:00:27.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X