Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Squatters +2 children +4 dogs (dangerous)

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Squatters +2 children +4 dogs (dangerous)

NOT ONLY IS THIS WOMAN SQUATTER STILL IN RESIDENCE,AFTER BREAKING IN. Now she has two children in,, also a man,plus (4) DOGS, in a one bed dwelling, Zona 4,Calle Salvador Dali, No 16 El Chapparal, Has continually cut into water supplies,also stolen electric by getting her accomplices to by -pass the aforesaid (no.16) wires to someone elses meter, and letting her companions(not the dogs ,but also!) relieve their human excrement in the neighboring gardens/dwelling.When walking these 4 large dogs (unable to control) one attacked another,smaller dog ,it was retrieved by her and went on to attack a young lady walking with her mother ,biting her leg( luckily the young lady had on leather boots) it didn,t penetrate ,(This time) SO MAKE SURE ALL RESIDENTS ARE AWARE OF THESE INFILTRATERS with FOUR AGGRESIVE UNCONTROLLABLE DOGS AND MAKE SURE YOUR VALUABLES + Sheds have been secured and if attacked by her Dogs ,call 112 and report ,these offenders must be moved away!! IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE LAW WOULD LOOK AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEIR WAGES & enforce the law , would,nt it????

ANOTHER BREAK-IN @ El Chapparal

What a coincidence! after reporting events in El Chapparal,Today my neighbor informs me ,my casa has been broken into,so off back tomorrow !! with a big club!! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ,THERE IS STILL BANDITS GYPO,S Whatever you,d like to call them around .the SCUM!!What can we do??

Comentario

GONE Thanks to Mr Knight

Many thanks to Mr Knight and local Police "Squatters" are out !!What a change to the atmosphere,can once again relax<(within reason) Many Thanks

Comentario

Thank goodness this got sorted by "Mr Knight" and the local police. This type of behaviour makes my blood boil as it does for many!

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X