Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Problem Male Tennant

We have a problem with a tennant who is in breach of contract.
    We approached a letting agent in Torrevieja about letting our appartment.
    after about a week one of the people in the agent said that they would be interested in renting it from us. A Letting Agreement was signed between us and him at the Agent's premises, for the first month everything went along fine.
    Once the second months rent was due we got lots of exuses as to why he could not pay. To cut a long story short we have asked him to leave and he refuses. He cannot pay us the rent let alone the utility bills, our Solicitor is reluctant to act to evict him.My partner has stayed on in spain to try and resolve things, but a women on her own cannot do much against him. Any help or advice would be gratefully received. Has anyone any idea what it costs to get someone evicted? Also as the agreement was signed at the Agents premises and overseen by one of their staff are they liable in any way?
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!

hi if you wh i will come and get rid of him for you . ineed a place to from feb but um happy to evicted for you when he goes out change the locks and put his stuff in the shop he works

Comentario

You have a number of choices, But you can not really do anything without a Denouncia.
      1/ Tell the company that they are responsible, as your representative, if they say they are not then tell them that you will denounce them, and go to trading standards-
      2/ to the Guarda Civil first, with a translator and a copy of the contract.
      3/ Then you can go to any solicitor, I suggest you change yours NOW. He will arrange an eviction.

NOTE: The longer you leave this the harder it becomes.
      Also it depends on what is written in the contract.Not knowing what is in the contract I am unable to help any further. I am presuming the contract is in English for you to understand?

I am able to answer this because I have previous experience as I worked administration and contracts for rental companies here and in the UK for many years. Any questions, just ask.

Good luck.
      The solicitor

Comentario

It makes me so mad and why should you have to pay to get someone out of your house
        Go to the apartment when he is at work, put all his stuff into black plastic bags, change the locks. Confront him at work tell him he is in debt to you and you are evicting him with immediate effect then dump his belonging on this workplace floor and leave, it works I have done it

Comentario

It does make you mad, I understand. But the longer this is left the worse it can get.
          The reason 11 month rental contracts are given is because after 12 months, the tenant has "Squatters rights".
          Yes I agree, to your solution, and 98% of the time it works. The Guarda Civil will not intervene if a denouncia is processed.
          However, the tenant can lie and imply numerous things.
          Items stolen.
          Denounce for stress - ( comes with a lot of cheek, but it has been known)
          2% do try this.

Comentario

first thing I'd do is cancel all water/electric/telephone etc...

at some point he has to go out?, then, even if I had to break in to my own house I would and lock the scum bag out

that's the clean non-violent version btw!

Comentario

ALSO, WHY don,t you NAME THE AGENTS, a bit of bad publicity for them may wake them up!!Change the LOCKS

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X