“LIVE DRAW“ comes to the Costa Blanca!

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• “LIVE DRAW“ comes to the Costa Blanca!

“Live Draw“ comes to the Costa Blanca!

On Friday 30th April from 4pm to 7pm in Rojales, this unique art event will bring together artists' talent to draw and paint nudes in various poses in front of a live audience.

The created artwork will be priced inexpensively on the spot and may be bought right off the pad.
    (At similar events in the USA, due to buying frenzy, work is often purchased mid-stroke or even pre-purchased sight unseen.)

Viewers are given an intimate glimpse in to the creative process of the figurative artist.
    They will be able to compare style, technique, and interpretation as each artist approaches the subject in their own unique manner.

"Life drawing is a specialized skill that not all artists, even great ones, can do well. It's a hidden world inhabited by artists and models coming together in small workshop spaces. Finding a way to demystify the process and expose the community at-large to the incredible talent and work produced at these sessions has been long overdue." says Delia Cabral, owner of the DCA gallery in Santa Monica

Artists will include me and my studio will be the venue - although I am open to a venue change if anyone wants to offer an alternative - and the model will be Cassie from UK. - Other artists wishing to take part should contact me.

Here's a picture of Cassie and one of the recent acrylic paintings I did at my life drawing group.

The event is being run as a fund raiser for MS.
    As with my weekly life drawing workshops, all profits from the event will go to this charity - my 40 year old niece having tragically lost her fight with the disease at Easter.

Other artworks by me will also be available to purchase on a "make-an-offer" basis with profits for the charity.

More information from Martin at 965 72 49 27 or Email me
    (Email for map of location)
Trabajando...
X