X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Transport from Playa Flamenca to Benidorm

Hi,

I am staying in Playa Flamenca this September and thinking about staying one night in Benidorm to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Can somebody advise me on the best way to travel between both areas.

I'm trying to avoid hiring a car.

Keith

I think you have only one other option is to take the bus to Torrevieja and the another one to Alicante and then you can either take the train or go by bus its a long haul doing it this way and could cost as much as hiring a car and you would have to do this all over again the next day

Comentario

The Cartagena - Alicante bus stops in Playa Flamenca. The bus from Ali to Benidorm. There are also short trips to Benidorm via the coach companies advertised locally in the freebies.

I recently wrote some articles on Benidorm

see the Feb and March editions here

Issuu - You Publish

Saga Louts in Benidorm and Going Bonkers in Benidorm

Comentario

AUTOCARES COSTAZUL for buses to Alicante then ALSA for buses to Benidorm, it takes around 21/2hours to Benidorm by bus and depending on day of travel and your age .ie. if you are a pensioner the Alsa buses do good deals you need to show proof I think the full fare is around 15€ return will ask my sister who travels this way to see me regularly. You can also catch a train though if you dont know Alicante well you may have trouble finding the station as it is not the main line but ffvc and the train takes as long as the bus, be aware when you reach Benidorm do not go right into the bus station it is a very long walk back to the Levante end, if you want somewhere special to stay have a look at Corona del Mar it is right on the seafront the food is fantastic or any of the servigroup too, I have stayed in the Gran Bali a 4* but the bedrooms are very ordinary and if you want a view it costs more hope this helps you
        Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 09:55:37.

Comentario

For a private taxi you could try private transport and taxis on the Costa Blanca

Comentario

Why not go on a blanket run or 'The Green Tour' - they're FREE!
            At least they'll get you up to Benidorm, all you have to do then is get back!

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X