Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• television

I see some ads in the free paper saying that there are some english channels on the spanish tdt tv,any info be welcomed. Trio

There are NO English channels on TDT - as TDT is a Spanish TV service and we are in Spain!

What you can get (most of the time), is that on the imported UK and USA programmes is to change the language from Spanish into English, by using the language select option on the TDT remotes.

(Note that it has been reported that Sony TV will soon cease and be replaced by another Pay TV channel)

Comentario

The previous post info was correct but I would add La Sexta shows a lot of American shows (NCIS etc) which can be set to English language and most of the others show films that can also be set to English. TVE2 and TDP show premiership football but the commentary is Spanish.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Rob1305 Ver Mensaje
        TVE2 and TDP show premiership football but the commentary is Spanish.
        For hte next two weekends only - then the rights go to D+ and GOL TV!

Comentario

Yes unfortunately

But GOL or anyone else still won't get 14.95€ out of me because it is free on the internet.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por trio Ver Mensaje
            I see some ads in the free paper saying that there are some english channels on the spanish tdt tv,any info be welcomed. Trio
            thanks to all for the replies .trio

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por satandpcguy Ver Mensaje
              (Note that it has been reported that Sony TV will soon cease and be replaced by another Pay TV channel)
              He He
              Guess what happened this lunchtime... Sony Entertainment TV SET was replaced by AXN - a pay TDT channel!!!

Comentario

Hello everyone. I would like to ask you (especiallyRob1305) how I connect my laptop to the TV to watch videos on the internet etc. I know that I will need some sort of lead but don't know anything more. I would be grateful for any info.

Comentario

Most laptops have a svideo output or even a vga connection on them
                  So you will need to ensure your TV has either one of these connections on it.
                  more new flatscreens have vga inputs on them....and its just a case of whats on the laptop screen is output to the TV.

for sound you will have to link this to the TV using hte audio out conenctions to the TV or other sound sytsem or use the laptops crappy speakers!!

Comentario

Thankyou satandpcguy that's a big help.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X