• Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Over 7km of streets without a graffiti

The anti-graffiti employment workshop is offering incredible results

Read more...

Graffiti

Congratulations,its about time someone lead the way to cleaning the streets of the sight of this very unpleasant Graffiti.
    I broght some of my friends over to Torrevieja last year for the first time and I was so embarrassed to see how bad alot of the streets had got.
    It was just like the whole place had beed attacked be hooligans with cans of spray paint.
    I thought to myself , my god what has happened to the place it used to be so nice and why has the locals allowed this to happen on such a large scale.
    Does no one see who is doings this and report them to the police or is torrevieja gone the way most places have gone now a days where normal people are afraid to speak up.
    Its great to hear that there are people out there who are very proud of their town and are helping to clean it up.....well done
    Cogratulations again to all envolved in restoring torrevieja to its former beauty....

Comentario

Having the International Graffiti competition in the town a couple of years ago didn't help! There needs to be a change in the law, similar to what happened in the UK in the early 80's. Stop shops selling spray paints to under 16 year olds and come down hard on those that do. Stopping the suppliers is the answer. Same as drug supply! Education in the schools about Citizenship to make the young proud of their city makes a big difference. In an environment like this people would report incidents of CRIMINAL DAMAGE to the police.

Comentario

I caught some 16 year olds spray painting the Russians wall across from me, I couldn't help myself, I shot out and told them off but is that really the wise thing to do? It's not that I don't care it's more like what are the consequences of confronting 16 year old arseholes. It's in my nature to try and stop bad things happening but I'm beginning to wonder if it does any good.

Comentario

I also think it gives the up and coming graffiti artists a nice clean canvas to start all over again. There has to be serious penalies for offenders.

Comentario

give them an ASBO, that'll stop them! lol

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X