X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Alicante Airport - Alicante - Torrevieja Bus Cost

Hi all,

Traveling to Alicante in the morning and I'm going to be getting the C-6 bus from Alicante Airport to Alicante
    bus station, does anybody know how much this is? Also I don't have any Spanish so will I have to tell the driver where I want to get off and pay a certain fee? Or the fee the same no matter where you get off? Do I need a ticket or do I pay in coins on the bus?

Once in Alicante bus station I believe I need to get an hourly bus to Torrevieja, anybody know where this departs from? Also same as above do I need a ticket? Tell the driver where I'm planning on going?

Sorry about all the questions but I'm traveling alone and want to be well prepared! I've traveled by car from the airport to Torrevieja countless times, I want to try out the bus service for once. Any replies or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

The C6 to Alicante will cost you 2.60€ (pay the driver) and you need to get off at the Estacion de Autobuses. Just watch the indicator board at the front of the bus. Turn right down the short side street and the bus station is there, a white building with a blue trim. Buy your ticket for Torrevieja in the kiosk inside the bus station (looking at the ticket offices it's on the left, you'll see the route above the window). The bus usually stops at the first platform, just watch for the indicator board on the front. Alicante to Torrevieja is about 3.40€ and takes about an hour and a half. The bus stops in the bus station. Hope this helps.
    Regards, Jeff.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por webby Ver Mensaje
      The C6 to Alicante will cost you 2.60€ (pay the driver) and you need to get off at the Estacion de Autobuses. Just watch the indicator board at the front of the bus. Turn right down the short side street and the bus station is there, a white building with a blue trim. Buy your ticket for Torrevieja in the kiosk inside the bus station (looking at the ticket offices it's on the left, you'll see the route above the window). The bus usually stops at the first platform, just watch for the indicator board on the front. Alicante to Torrevieja is about 3.40€ and takes about an hour and a half. The bus stops in the bus station. Hope this helps.
      Regards, Jeff.
      Thanks a million Jeff, very helpful. I'm guessing the way back is more or less the same soute backwards from Torrevieja bus station?

Thanks again, really appreciated.

Conor

Comentario

On the way back the Airport Bus may be running! It's due to start at the end of this month and goes direct to the airport from Torrevieja Bus Station. Price E7.

Sue

Comentario

Airport Bus

Thats Fantastic news re the airport bus from Torrevieja - Alicante Airport any one know where abouts you get the bus at the Airport ? and is it likely to be an express ?
          Paul

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X