Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

What are the names of these two musical instrument (guitar) shops in Torrevieja?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• What are the names of these two musical instrument (guitar) shops in Torrevieja?

The one near the corner of Maria Parodi and Ramon Gallud.
    And the one in the Indoor Market near the fountain with the blue-white tiled seats.
    Thanks!

Never mind. Found the name of the one on Maria Parodi.
    Apparently, the person who had told me about the one near the fountain was lying.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por harryhandford Ver Mensaje
      Never mind. Found the name of the one on Maria Parodi.
      Apparently, the person who had told me about the one near the fountain was lying.
      He cetainly wasn`t lying !!!! There is indeed a guitar shop on the first floor of the indoor market not far up from the fountain. I was in it last week. If it`s closed down since then well that can`t be helped.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por jaycee65 Ver Mensaje
        He cetainly wasn`t lying !!!! There is indeed a guitar shop on the first floor of the indoor market not far up from the fountain. I was in it last week. If it`s closed down since then well that can`t be helped.
        Yes, but they're one and the same.
        He told me there was two, one in the indoor market, and one near the fountain. There aren't. There's one, in the Indoor Market, near the fountain.

Comentario

Yes, but they're one and the same.
          He told me there was two, one in the indoor market, and one near the fountain. There aren't. There's one, in the Indoor Market, near the fountain.
          Well that`s not how I read it Harry. I can`t find the post where he says there is two. !

Comentario

Well that`s not how I read it Harry. I can`t find the post where he says there is two. !

I know. I didn't explain myself very well. He told me there was one in an Indoor Market.
            Then he later told me that there was one near Maria Parodi.

Comentario

I know. I didn't explain myself very well. He told me there was one in an Indoor Market.
              Then he later told me that there was one near Maria Parodi.
              Yes he`s correct . There is one upstairs in the indoor market and also one at the very top end of Maria Parodi

If I`m a good boy , Father Christmas might bring me a new electric guitar. They have some good bargains at the one in the indoor market. Case and amp included. 250 euros. Not bad for a Strat !!!!!!

Comentario

Yes he`s correct . There is one upstairs in the indoor market and also one at the very top end of Maria Parodi

If I`m a good boy , Father Christmas might bring me a new electric guitar. They have some good bargains at the one in the indoor market. Case and amp included. 250 euros. Not bad for a Strat !!!!!!
                haha
                hopefully Father Christmas brings me one sooner
                are they proper strats? Or just equivalent?

Comentario

Beware, many types of Strat albeit Fender. Chinese, Mexican etc etc. What you want is a USA Strat or if that is beyond your means try and find an early Tokei.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por webby Ver Mensaje
                    Beware, many types of Strat albeit Fender. Chinese, Mexican etc etc. What you want is a USA Strat or if that is beyond your means try and find an early Tokei.
                    I'm saving for an american standard.
                    What I meant is, do they have fender strats, or just some cheaper, other companies' version of a strat?

Comentario

haha
                      hopefully Father Christmas brings me one sooner
                      are they proper strats? Or just equivalent?
                      I was joking !!!!!

Comentario

Don't know about Torre or San Miguel, but the guy in Almoradi has a good selection of Fender Teles and Strats.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X