Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• La Mata

Hi people, I'm going for the first time to Torrevieja - La Mata. Can you give me some tips about it?

- Where is it nice to go out and eat something?
    - Is there a place to go out at night? A nice dancing or pub?
    - Is there a pool somewhere?
    - What's nice to visit?
    - Are there some festivals during the periode 10-8 -> 23-8?

You know ... the regular stuff

Thanks in advance!

Greetings!

Hello. I wish I could answer you better, but la Mata is the nicest beach of torrevieja in my opinion. I stay in cabo cervera where there is a wonderful restaurant, barlovento. There are many restaurants in the area, depends on your taste.
    Pool......usually in your complex. There are pubs and cages all around town.....I am usually too pooped to go dancing, but my Spanish friends go somewhere in la mata to dance. There are discos closely as well. The town is small. Morning coffee at local cafe is way to start your day. Enjoy. C

Comentario

we found a small bar with a swimming pool, food was excellent (try the ribs !!) free entertainment most nights, I think it is a scandinavian bar but the staff were brits, it is half way between La Mata and Torrevieja the name is Bar La Rosalida, small place but very helpful and the taxi drivers new where it was. Hope this helps !!!

Comentario

La Rosaleda is no where near La Mata, it is off Calle Waksman which is the main road from seafront up to Avenida de Valencias which is very much Torrevieja.

Comentario

Popped into La mata last week for the market. Not what I expected, may as well been in romford market lol. Thought the place had a bit of charm. But in truth it's a bit of a dump imho. But yes a lovely beach. I prefered the quieter cabo cevera. I like nice restaurants but the barlovento takes the piss with it's prices for what it is. Mind you with the piss poor compertition it could charge what it likes. Best food I ate, I cooked myself.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X