How to get from torrevieja to Valencia?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• How to get from torrevieja to Valencia?

Hi
    Does anyone know the best way to get to Valencia from Torrevieja?
    How long time will it take?
    Train, bus, fly?
    Anyone who knows?
    Thanks
    /Pierre

Hi Pierre
    I recently drove to Valencia from Torrevieja. Going there used the AP7 coastal motorway, the tolls cost around 16Euros (you collect a ticket and pay towards the end) It took slightly over 2 hours but it was a Sunday and the roads were very quiet. Coming back took the N332 all the way to see the towns en route, that took over 3 hours and cost nothing if you discount the extra fuel!!!

Well worth the trip, beautiful city although the five lane roundabouts were a bit daunting when you didn't know which exit you needed.
    Have a good time however you get there
    Lori

Comentario

Torrevieja to Valencia

If you are considering driving to Valencia then take the inland route on the Autovias. There is no toll to pay and the roads are excellent dual carriageways all the way.

In Alicante head out on the autovia signposted Madrid. Travel along this road past Villena and just after Casas del Campillo take the signs to Valencia. This autovia meets the motorway just south of Valencia.

It is just as quick as the motorway and much cheaper.

Hope this helps

Terry

Comentario

Thanks for your help, but i think i will not go by car.
        Maybe bus from torrevieja to Alicante and then a train?
        Anyone know about a bus or train to valencia?
        /Pierre

Comentario

Hi Hippo.

Have a look at www.renfe.es

Comentario

I've driven from Torrevieja to Valencia several times & also taken the train once from Valencia to Alicante.

The train takes about the same time as driving - it's a very pleasant experience, especially if you pay the reasonable additional fee for the ticket upgrade.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X