Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• new home page

JUST TO SAY IM IMPRESSED WITH THE NEW HOME PAGE ,ITS ALSO GOOD TO SEE THE WEATHER BACK ON IT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Doesn't look as good as the other one, a lot more difficult to navigate and far too 'busy'

Comentario

We are in phase of tests, throughout this week we will include improvements and new sections. Thank you very much for trusting in our team.

Comentario

Glad to see the weather back on.
        That cheers us up every day when we are sitting in work in grey old England.

Comentario

Access to Webcams

I like the new homepage layout, however, I am now being denied access to the webcams, my credentials apparently are not satisfactory.
          What must I do?

Thanks

Comentario

We are installing an own webcam in the seaside esplanade Juan Aparicio, opposite to the Monument to the Man of the Sea (Hombre del Mar) It will be operative in one or two weeks.

Comentario

new home page

We tend to agree with the previous posting, we find the home page a little too busy and not easy to navigate, like anything else we will get used to it. Good luck with the new cam

Comentario

I would just like to say how impressive the new style home page looks. It gives more information about what is going on in the area.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X