Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• TDT Channels & Reception

I bought a new TDT receiver in Carrefour about 6 months ago. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if it matters in what direction the aerial is facing. My aerial seems to be facing in a slightly different direction than others in the area. I can receive channels Some good, some poor and some not at all.

Does anyone know:

(1) What direction the aerial should be facing for the Mar Azul area?
    (2) How many channels can i expect to receive?
    (3) What sort of reception can i expect in this area? (I have heard that there are issues with reception in some areas of Torrevieja)

Tdt channels and reception

Getting good TDT reception in parts of Torrevieja is harder than winning the Euromillions lottery!
    To make it easy, the chances are high that your neighbours are getting better signals and probably with another transmitter to boot. So it could be worth getting your aerial direction changed.
    The probability is that you will be either going for the main transmitter at either Murcia or Alicante.
    BUT a new lower powered transmitter opened in San Miguel last month, so that might be worth going for, though you will not get quite as many channels as the main transmitters. There is a low power transmitter at the water-tower in Torrevieja, but the coverage is quite limited, and there is talk of a low power transmitter at Balcones, but no news yet!! You are talking of getting around 30 tv channels and a dozen radio services.
    If you switch transmitter, then you will need to re-scan your receiver as some channels are in different positions on the dial. My bottom line advice is to get an aerial expert who will sort out which is the best transmitter for your location. It will cost of course, but frankly it is the only way to deal with it.

Comentario

I'm not entirely sure the San Miguel transmitter is low power unless that is you have better info/technical knowledge & know for sure.
      All I can say is I was at the launch & there were Mayors from Bigastro, Los Montesinos, Torrevieja & Pilar so it obviously covers those areas too, we had our aerial upgraded for digital earlier in the year & picked up 21 TV & 8 Radio since launch we get 39 TV& 10 Radio

Comentario

Tdt channels and reception

The San Miguel is a low power relay... i.e. nowhere near as powerful as the main transmitters at Aitana in Alicante and Carriscoy in Murcia. BUT it does have a useful coverage area, though it has not been as successful at covering as much of Torrevieja as had been originally hoped for, judging by what is being said on a number of Spanish websites and in the Torrevieja media. Yes...some areas in Torrevieja have had a major improvement, others have not. The San Miguel relay also does not broadcast some ten new services, including HD feeds of La Una and Canal Nou, which are available from Aitana.

Comentario

dont know if these sites will help:
          Compruebe si ya dispone de cobertura TDT - Televisi
          TDT canales television tv digital terrestre multiplexores receptores MHP EPG mux premium

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X