Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

DECODE Carhire are a SCAM company!! Beware!

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• DECODE Carhire are a SCAM company!! Beware!

I recently booked a car from DECODE and they took payment in full.
    After receiving no confirmation I contacted them to be told that no cars were now available.
    I was then told that they could not refund my credit card directly,and that I should provide bank account details!!! This I did,but surprise,surprise!! No refund in over 35 business days!

Subsequent research on the internet shows that the comapny have been pulling this scam all over the place,and the company director,MICHAEL RIBZAMEN and his employees KATE WINSTON and CATHERINE CLARKE will not reply to emails.

The London address they provide is a PO Box,as the company is based in Latvia!!

Avoid them like the plaque or you will lose your money!!

"bank account details!!! This I did" - you are joking arn't you? a scam company like you say and you go and give them your bank account details!!!!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por harry Ver Mensaje
      "bank account details!!! This I did" - you are joking arn't you? a scam company like you say and you go and give them your bank account details!!!!!
      Yes! Obviously this was BEFORE I realised they were a scam!
      Its only stupid when you know with hindsight the company are a rip off.
      How many times a week do you give supposedly honest companies your bank details?
      That is the whole point of this post. To warn others not to make the same mistake in terms of trusting DECODE.
      Besides,I was cautious enough to use a bank account that has no funds in it.
      And it still hasn`t because DECODE never made the refund.

The fact remains that DECODE are a dishonest,scam company who should be avoided.

Comentario

fair play but the "I was then told that they could not refund my credit card directly,and that I should provide bank account details" bit made me suspicious - I've had loads of refunds direct to my credit cards before, never had any company have a problem with that - thanks for the warning anyway!

Comentario

I had a charge on my CC from a company i didn't know, i stopped it via the bank and this was the email i just recieved poor guy's !

Dear xxxxx

I am contacting you regarding the car rental activity you had here in Turkey from the 10th of June to the 17th of June.
          The car hire broker company you booked your car through was Decode Car Hire(Suncar). we know that you paid the full rental fee to this company online.
          According to the agreement we made with this company called Decode, they have to tranfer us payments every month as per the statements / invoices we send them monthly.
          However, they have not transferred our payments for about five months and they have put us in huge troubles. We were almost on the verge of bankruptcy because of this unreliable and dishonest company. We have tried to reach them for quite a long them,but they neither have replied our emails nor they have taken our calls.
          When we reached them lately, they told us to charge all the customers off their credit cards and that they would refund all the customers as it is the easier for them to refund you directly.
          Thereupon, we charged the rental costs off your credit card as per what we were told by this company. As far as we can see now, they have not contacted you and have not refunded you any payments. However,please apreciate that we were the ones who provided you with a car here in Turkey and they were the ones who charged you and who did not not pay us.
          We understand your position very well,but please appreciate our position and our concern,too. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
          We want you to contact this company called Decode(Suncar) and ask for your refund. You may also sue them if necessary. So please contact your bank and set the payment charged by our company free.
          We would want to hear your comments and we hope to serve you any time you are here in Turkey. Should you have any further queries or need any further information, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you very much for your time and reading my long email.

Comentario

DECODE admit no intention to refund in email!!!!

After numerous unanswered emails to DECODE,I today received an email from them in which they stated that for "technical reasons" they could not provide my refund,and that I should contact my credit card company to try and obtain a refund from them!

So in other words,an admission that they never had any intention of refunding the money they stole/scammed!

I have,of course long ago made a claim to my credit card company,and they are investigating DECODE.

Hopefully DECODE will lose there merchant services from the credit card companies and go out of business!

I hope all there crooked employees end up out of work, if not in jail where they belong!

THIEVES! Nothing more-Nothing less!

Comentario

Didn't you see the SIX pages about Decode here already?
              http://www.torrevieja.com/forums/gen...-car-hire.html

Comentario

Totally agree; got caught exactly the same way but my Visa Card has refunded and is chasing them - they are an absolute disgrace. There is also an Elizabeth Carr operating out of the (claimed) London Office who also does not reply to emails

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X