Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Kitchen designer seeks work.

Hi, We are moving to the Torrevieja area from England with our business, my wife runs our shop but i am a professional kitchen sales person / kitchen designer (also fitted bedrooms). I have a proven track record and would like to chat with any company that may require my services. thank you for taking time to read this.
    Mark.

Maybe you could sell some dvd,s as well as try to sell a kitchen! No trade,skill or any education needed at any of these pathetic pretend business ventures!

Comentario

Why do people have to be so nasty!
      Mark check out the freebie papers such as The coastrider. roundtown news and The Leader (these are also available online) there are advertisements in these for kitchens maybe some one can take you on!.
      Good Luck x

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por MARKSTEPHENS Ver Mensaje
        Hi, We are moving to the Torrevieja area from England with our business, my wife runs our shop but i am a professional kitchen sales person / kitchen designer (also fitted bedrooms). I have a proven track record and would like to chat with any company that may require my services. thank you for taking time to read this.
        Mark.
        Please contact me on:

wendynesbeth@telefonica.net

I need a new kitchen

Kind regards

Wendy & Vernon Nesbeth

Comentario

There are a couple of kitchen places up "North" the one I can think of is Church Kitchens in Benissa so if you google them you may get a phone number

Comentario

Hi, Thanks for that, I have already been in touch with church kitchens but thanks for input.

Comentario

Hi, I have already been in touch with Church kitchens in Benissa and alicante. But thanks for input.

Comentario

Thanks for the opportunity Wendy but i sell them i don't supply them.

Comentario

To G Hurrell, Obviously if you had more than half a brain you would know that a lot of skill is required to sell a kitchen, I bet you are out there running away from something, slagging off genuine people because you are unemployed with nothing better to do.

Comentario

Mark, how dare you say i am running away from something! I am like Placedo simply trying to tell you to reconsider your move here to spain, you just do not seem to be able to grasp that a dvd rental business here will just not work.As far as selling kitchens goes remember that a lot of spanish people (who are possibly more clued up than you regarding spanish design etc) are out of work because spain like a lot of european countries is in recession.My advice is continue to enjoy your hols here but do not invest any of your cash in these parts. Come here after xmas and talk to people and listen.By the way i am not unemployed but am lucky enough to have made enough money in the south east of england to be able to retire her at the age of 39. So why not have your summer in the vctorian shanty holiday town of morecambe and enjoy 2 weeks a year here in paradise!p.s not bad for a person with half a brain!

Comentario

Hi, Fair point and i will take that on board. I have listened to all the advice good and bad, I just thought some of the southerners were going a bit overboard with the Northern jibes. (their probably a bit grumpy coz all their teams got stuffed at the weekend LOL.) But seriously thanks for the input. I have got plenty to think about, but for now we are gearing up for the christmas rush so i will be back in touch after the new year. I also think I will be taken more seriously when we actually come out again in feb and see people face to face.
                      (But you will have to come and visit Morecambe, it really is a nice place, Home of Eric Morecambe)
                      Thanks,
                      Mark.

Comentario

Eric Morecambe

Could have sworn that Eric Morecombe lived most of his life in Harpenden. He certainly died there as I attended his funeral.

Comentario

Wonder why they havn't got a statue of him in Harpenden then ?

Comentario

Eric was born in morcambe but actually died in cheltenham

Comentario

Of course it´s hard running a business here, as it probably is in the UK at the moment, but it can be done. I´ve been running a tattoo studio for 6 years now and am still making a good living. My children have grown up here and although it´s hard work when we have free time the lifestyle is fantastic, the pool, the beach, sitting outside bars drinking coffee and/or beer, wandering around local markets, going to local fiestas and I think you´d miss out on this if you are only here for a 2 week holiday. Nothing worse than getting to old age thinking " I wish I´d done that.." sometimes you just have to go for it!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X