Thread: Clay Pigeon Sooting

Default Clay Pigeon Sooting

Does anyone know of a clay pigeon shooting club or anyone in this area who is interested in this sport.

My husband enjoys this sport, we will be visiting Spain at Easter.

I think there is one at San Pedro. Perhaps someone who lives that way could confirm?

I am also interested in re kindling shooting, my impression is that there are a number of clubs but they tend to be private and owned by the members .
    Would appreciate any info anyone has to the contrary

Default shooting

Me too very interested in shooting clay pigeons plenty of clubs in the UK. Hope it is the same in spain

I'm very interested in clay pigeon shooting as well - if anyone knows of any where that does it, say within an hour of Torrevieja, I would love to know.

i used to do it years ago, wouldn't the CPSA be able to help?

I too am interested in clay pigeon shooting but I cannot find a club in the torrevieja area

Default target shooting

There is a magazine available in Spain called Tiro Olimpico there is also a web site UIT SHOOTING LINKS
    www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1190/links.htm
    scroll down to Spanishh Shooting Federation (in Spain)
    I noticed in the web site under links there is an e-mail address for somebody in Murcia, certainly worth an e-mail to him and to ask the question.
    Also there will be some competitions listed later in the year ,and worth a visit to the nearest ones listed, tthere will be some one who will help I am sure.
    Do not be put off by the size of some of the shoots ,as long as they are open,all are welcome.

Default Clay Shooting

Hi,

I did e-mail the CPSA as suggested, they were very friendly, helpful and efficient and replied within 24 hours. Unfortunately they didn't know of a club but suggested I contact the International federation in Germay. I e-mailed them they were very friendly, helpful and efficient and replied within 24 hours. Unfortunately they didn't know of a club but suggested I contact the Spanish federation. I e-mailed them over a month ago and am still waiting for a reply. (Well they are Spanish.)

Marcadores