Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• What paper work do I need to sell my car in Torrevieja

Hi, My names Ian and I have a wee Opel Corsa at the house in Torrevieja,I have had the car for almost 5 years but it is about 10 years old its ITV till August this year,and I am going to sell it and get a newer one, but I dont know what paper work I need to sell the car, and what government departments do I need to contact and are there any forms to fill in and where do I get them ? Please Help..
    Thanks a million, Ian

If you are unsure I suggest you use a professional gestoria to do it for you - the danger is the process is not completed so Traffico still have the car 'owned' by you are liable for all of its fines and taxes - which can turn into a financial nightmare.

The seller provides the following:
    • Proof of roadworthiness (a valid ITV test certificate)
    • Proof the chassis number corresponds with that on the vehicles registration document (permiso de circulación)
    • A transfer of ownership form (transferencia)
    • Receipt to show proof of paid-up car tax
    • A dealer should supply a warranty and service history
    The buyer must apply for the renewal of the vehicle's registration document at the local traffic department (Jefatura de Tráfico) within 30 days of purchase.

Or buy a copy of Brian Deller's book on motoring (the guy who writes in the RTN)

Comentario

Hi Rob
      Thanks for this information, Rob where would I get ( A transfer of ownership form ) ?

Comentario

Where else but good old traffico

Direcci

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X