Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

3 BED LONG TERM RENTAL WANTER (must accept a dog)

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• 3 BED LONG TERM RENTAL WANTER (must accept a dog)

HI, WE ARE LOOKING TO MOVE FROM ENGLAND TO THE TORREVIEJA AREA ON 1ST AUG 2011.
    WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RENTAL AS A HOME FOR US.
    ( WE HAVE A DOG THAT WILL BE MOVING OVER WITH US ).
    WE ARE INTERESTED MAINLY IN THE LOS ALTOS, LA MARINA AND PLAYA FLAMENCA AREAS, but will look at other areas.
    our budget is 500 - 550 euro's per month.
    with thanks .
    andy.

Hi Andy,
    We have a 2b,2b,A/C, fully equipped, place on a residential gated complex on La Cinuelica Punta Prima. Contact ++44 7946 454 047.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Medsplash Ver Mensaje
      Hi Andy,
      We have a 2b,2b,A/C, fully equipped, place on a residential gated complex on La Cinuelica Punta Prima. Contact ++44 7946 454 047.
      thanks for getting in touch, but we do need a 3 bed villa.
      with thanks.
      andy.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Medsplash Ver Mensaje
        Hi Andy,
        Hello, We also are moving to Torrevieja in feb, Although we have an option on another place in punta prima we are very interested in the fact your complex is gated. can you tell me if it's still available ? also is there access to a pool and how much rent / how long lease etc my e-mail address is ratchops10@hotmail.co.uk or you can contact me through here.
        Thanks very much.

Comentario

Property in Los Altos

We own a 3 bed Townhouse in Los Altos presently let to May 2011. It's on urbanisation "Manzana 15" and we could consider letting it once again. No problem with 1 dog in the house or in the urbanisation (provided the usual rules are adhered to). If you want further information you can call me in the UK on 01747 858264 or send an email to: ingowilson@yahoo.co.uk.

Originalmente publicado por andy l Ver Mensaje
          HI, WE ARE LOOKING TO MOVE FROM ENGLAND TO THE TORREVIEJA AREA ON 1ST AUG 2011.
          WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RENTAL AS A HOME FOR US.
          ( WE HAVE A DOG THAT WILL BE MOVING OVER WITH US ).
          WE ARE INTERESTED MAINLY IN THE LOS ALTOS, LA MARINA AND PLAYA FLAMENCA AREAS, but will look at other areas.
          our budget is 500 - 550 euro's per month.
          with thanks .
          andy.

Comentario

Try to insert a free ads in our System:

Torrevieja Free Classified Ads

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X