X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Local filmmaker (Torrevieja) looking for people for Duran Duran music video

Hi folks,

My name is Kris Koster, I'm a filmmaker who works in and around Torrevieja. I make corporate videos, music promos, idents, short films, web videos, etc. etc.

I'm just about to start a music video for Duran Duran who have made a come back album. I am responsible for a vid for the last track on the album. I have principle actors for the film, but I need others who are interested in getting involved. It's a bit of fun, plus you have the opportunity to be a part of something big.

You can see other stuff I've done over at kriskoster.com or transcendentfilms.com if you want to check me out first. My show reel from last year is here:
    YouTube - Kris Koster / Transcendent Films Demo Reel 2010

Here's an example music video I have done that won an award:
    YouTube - Music Video Promo - 2009
    Here's one I have just completed last week, shot in Pilar de Horadada:
    Royksopp - And the Forest Began to Sing on Vimeo

If this is something you think you might like, please send me a personal message, email, or reply. I really need people. There may even be money involved for subsequent appearances. Thank you.

Kris Koster

HI
    I am trying to contact you but cannot find a way of doing it. Please can you put your email address or contact info as a reply.

Comentario

My email address is kris ~at~ kriskoster.com

However, we have already filmed the music video and iit is in post production (editing) now.
      You can contact me by email for future projects if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Kris

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X