Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Holiday accomodation 20/06 - 30/07 (6 weeks). 4 apartments needed!!

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Holiday accomodation 20/06 - 30/07 (6 weeks). 4 apartments needed!!

Dear Owners,

a large company of young families want to visit Costa Blanca and spend a long vacation on it's sandy beaches.
    So we need accomodation for the following periods:

2 adults +2 kids (3 and 1 year old) => 6 weeks 20(21)/06 – 30/07
    1 adult + 2 kids (4 and 2 year old) => 4 weeks 26/06 – 23/07
    3 adults + 1 kid (1 year) => 5 weeks in a period between 21/06 – 30/07
    2 adults + 1 kid (2 years) => 5 weeks in a period between 21/06 – 30/07

Each family need accommodation with at least one bedroom and air condition is a must. No pets, no smokers. The key aspect is the distance to the sea and sandy beaches: not far than 0.5 km - too many kids, you understand... Ideally it should be apartments in one residence, but we can discuss any variants.
    We'll be happy to consider all of your offers. You can also mail to kondrakhina @ mail.ru with details and photos

Thank you in advance

Contact Ianandsuzy who are forum members they have a few apartments at Los Locos which would be ideal for you have a look at www.torrerentals.co.uk under Costa Blanca tell em I gave you their name
    Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 14:09:24.

Comentario

what is wrong with these sickos nothing better to do than ruin forums wipe it out moderator

Comentario

Anyone thinking of responding to this request I urge you to be cautious. Looks a bit like a scam to me.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X