Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Fishing

Please could, already experts in fishing give their advice to absolute beginners regarding licience, initial tackle equipment, places to buy, places to fish shore/inland ,angling tips and on safety issues?

Perhaps they could also give information about local angling clubs.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Masud

best thing to do is seek advice from an established fishing club.
    either see English language press or better still google for the local Spanish club in your area

Comentario

Costablancafishing received a big knocking on the old site. I feel much was undeserved. http://www.costablancafishing.com

Comentario

In England, licience is not needed for fishing on beach/shore.

Is it same in Spain?

Comentario

No. I have been told Alicante is the same as England but in Murcia you would need a licence for this.

Comentario

shore fishing

Hi masudd
            You do need a license for shore fishing obtained in alicante the best thing is go to the office of tourism down by the harbour,they will give you addresses . As for spots to fish I just started finding them by taking ride along shore and spotting local anglers then trying spots out.
            best of luck
            ps both the issuing offices for inland and shore fishing licenses are a short walk apart in Alicante

Comentario

Comentario

i am moving over there soon full time
                a few of my friend over in the uk are keen fishermen and asked once i am there try and organise a fishing trip for them. they do go to different places in spain on fishing holidays now.
                can anyone tell me if it is possible for these kind of trips in the torre area
                and do i need to get a special licence to do this ???

Comentario

Mark & Vanessa, please have a look on web page of costablanca fishing which beastess has mentioned above.

Please keep posting any information you gather about fishing

Comentario

http://www.coarse-fisherman.co.uk/articles.shtml

Several interesting articles about fishing

Comentario

Comentario

Just found a good auction site on ebay shops,where I was able to buy Mad Marlin fishing polaroized glasses under a tenner, quality was good hence I bought another pair for Mrs. You need to search in ebay shops under olympic eye wear.

Comentario

Please could any one give directions from La Zenia to nearby places to fish?

Comentario

Fishing ALL KINDS

HI Beastess, moving to Fortuna Apr 07 , Need fishing advice on licences, Clubs and Locations etc. Will fish for anything. Mostly coarse, but willing to either Sea Fish or Game fish as well. many thanks

Comentario

fishing

Fishing licences are needed for coarse and river fishing,they are available from some banks,and cost arround 8 euros a year,and 5 euros for 5 years for o a p's

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X